Round 7-Pen Pal Letter Swap-August-Check In/Sent/Recieved/Chat....CLOSED!

Checking in for the week. Will have to do a bit of research to find a menu from my absolute favorite and entirely local restaurant. Can it be an actual menu? The place I have in mind has little menu's you can have. The online menuwill not print out properly :(

Checking in for the week.

I received a very nice letter from Patsy and a palm vegetable peeler for my kitchen. I do have problems with my hands; of course, I am also uncoordinated---you should have seen me trying to peel a carrot:rotfl: Finally, got the gadget figured out...but sure slaughtered that carrot.:laughing:

Patsy sent me a menu from Merriman's, the Home of Hawaii regional cuisine.:love: I would have to go to this restaurant several times to try all the different things on their menu; but I have picked out some favorites already.

Thanks, Patsy

Checking in for the week.

I received a very nice letter from Patsy and a palm vegetable peeler for my kitchen. I do have problems with my hands; of course, I am also uncoordinated---you should have seen me trying to peel a carrot:rotfl: Finally, got the gadget figured out...but sure slaughtered that carrot.:laughing:

Patsy sent me a menu from Merriman's, the Home of Hawaii regional cuisine.:love: I would have to go to this restaurant several times to try all the different things on their menu; but I have picked out some favorites already.

Thanks, Patsy

Thought it was a neat, and "useful" gadget. Can't wait to read my Oct. letter from you to see what choices you would pick from the menu.

Checking in for the week. Will have to do a bit of research to find a menu from my absolute favorite and entirely local restaurant. Can it be an actual menu? The place I have in mind has little menu's you can have. The online menuwill not print out properly :(

Could you do a copy, and paste. Or if it is a smaller menu, type it out?

Checking in. Still patiently waiting:cool1:

Anything today?

Hello,
checking in on this thread also. I checked in on the other thread but am not sure what thread is actually current. Oh well... I enjoy checking threads and posting since I dont' post a whole lot... mostly lurk.... until I found this board!!!:scared1: :laughing:

:yay: Liz

Hello,
checking in on this thread also. I checked in on the other thread but am not sure what thread is actually current. Oh well... I enjoy checking threads and posting since I dont' post a whole lot... mostly lurk.... until I found this board!!!:scared1: :laughing:

You can start checking in on the other thread. Also for everyone else, please start checking in on the other thread for the weekly check ins, September letter......:goodvibes

This thread will ONLY be used for our last pen pal to receive her letter.

Hello,

:wave2: Working on a package for ya Liz..... Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Could you do a copy, and paste. Or if it is a smaller menu, type it out?

It would probaly be just as easy to pick up a menu this afteroon as I have to go up there anyway. If that isn't acceptable will try and copy/paste again.

It would probaly be just as easy to pick up a menu this afteroon as I have to go up there anyway. If that isn't acceptable will try and copy/paste again.

Sure that would be just fine.

Ladies.....can we move over our chat to our September thread. I am going to leave this thread open just for the last letter to arrive. Thank you.

Hopefully it will arrive by tomorrow. If not, I think it could be lost again since it shouldn't take this long :(.

If you could, email or pm her your August letter, so that she has something to work with for the September letter? Send me a pm when you get a chance, and we can discuss it.

I recieved my letter late yesterday. :goodvibes Sorry I couldn't post yesterday but centry link was having major issues, so no internet at home or work.

Loved the orange cream gum. Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter