• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Rooms, Pins, Furniture - Updated 4/4/07

Good morning my friend, I am interested in the 1-star invisibility magic pins as you know I have no quest thing, so i can just buy you what you need. I am interested in 2 of the pins so let me know how many of what ever you need. Thanks Leann ps. looking for enchanted tiki room pins as well as the open tiki pin :)

Hi Dara!
I just sent a pm about some possible times to meet in vmk to do the trade.
Thanks!
Souper happy_guest

Yes, Lady, we are, as soon as VMK comes out with some more stuff. Souper/happy_guest wants an invisibility magic, and you have your stuff. Between the two it's over 15,000 credits worth of stuff. With no new items coming out so far in January, I'm kind of stuck right now.

I imagine that with the new hats coming out for February I will quickly spend those credits. All items are reserved for their eventual owners, not to worry!

To all with whom I have potential trades pending new items to buy:

Please note that I am also seeking the items in my signature, which I will keep updated. If you have these items, and would like to trade them in lieu of the credits we've discussed, please let me know. I don't like having all these trades outstanding!

So, now that there are items to buy again, I am bumping this!

To all with whom I have pending trades, let's work out what we owe each other.

Love those new items!

These magics are going to kill my credits hehe. I can't do any this month, but do you mind holding a couple for me until i can get my credits back up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter