Rooms, Pins, Furniture - Updated 4/4/07

Okay, so I skipped some in the middle.
Anyhow, do you still have the sorcerer mickey hat? (or princess minnie for that matter?)

Twyla, Sparkle_Cherry passed on the sorcerer hat. It's 10,000 credits.

You know i dont stay away for long.
How much for a fortress room code?
And is the kali couch a full couch?

Pink

A fortress room code is 4,000 credits
Both kali couches are complete. 8,000 credits each.

Let me know!

Fortress is the old run right? I always get those to mixed up. Let me see what i can get by the end of the weekend.

I will buy a Pirate Fortress at 4000 credits. Tell me if this is a trade and when to meet.

Fortress is the old run right? I always get those to mixed up. Let me see what i can get by the end of the weekend.

Nope. It says Fortress Room on the Card, and comes up with Caribbean Town Square. It's the one with the pirate battle going on in the distance.

WDWLIGHTNINGZ, you still interested?

Glad we finally caught up with each other tonight! :cool1: Thanks for the trade. Looking forward to our next.:goodvibes

Ok, all you snow and ice bound folks! Here's a Monday Morning Bump for you!

Added invisibility magic!

Hi Dara,

I'm interested in your invisibility magic. I can give credits. How much do you want for one (I'm interested in more than one, maybe all of them).

Thanks!

Trade completed. Thanks DaraAllen for my magic!

Why is it that i cant ever resist your invisibility magic?
Anyway, whatever is left after HappyGoLucky, i will take, i think. Hehe

Happy and Pink - most recently in this thread I received 5,000 per invisibility pin. I hope that's in line with what you expected.

lywilliams0 - I pm'd twyla, but have not yet received a response. I will allow a day or two more, otherwise, it's yours, if you still want it.

WDWLight - ok, so now comes the tricky part: How to trade across continents! When will you be on, my time, this evening?

I think that's everyone!

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

That should be fine, im used to it now lol. Just let me know how many she takes and what is left. Thanks!

Hi! if there is any invisibility magic left I would be interested in one. I could do a shopping spree as I do not have a quest machine.

Souper

souper, let me know when you can be on. I'm usually on in the evenings, eastern time

Hi!
I am on now and will probably be on until at least 9 EST. Would the best thing be for you to send me a pm on where to meet? (My first Dis trade.)

My schedule can be flexible if it would be better to set a time.

I haven't read your whole thread to know but how does 3000 credits from kiosk for your kali couch sound?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter