Rooms, Pins, Furniture - Updated 4/4/07

Thanks Light! I'm glad we were able to finally get together! Gotta love that time difference!

I'm wondering if you are still taking shopping sprees for items and how much you would be willing to trade for an Adventureland Retro pin? We visited twice last year and they didn't have the quest going either time to get it, so I'd kind of like to have one. If someone has already offered in the previous pages, I missed it. Depending on the cost, I might want all 3 to share with the others that were with me at the park last year.

How many credits are you asking for the pirate wells?

I'm doing 500 credits a pirate well. That's less than others have been asking, but I need to get rid of some!

VickiV said:
I'm wondering if you are still taking shopping sprees for items and how much you would be willing to trade for an Adventureland Retro pin? We visited twice last year and they didn't have the quest going either time to get it, so I'd kind of like to have one. If someone has already offered in the previous pages, I missed it. Depending on the cost, I might want all 3 to share with the others that were with me at the park last year.

Hmm, good question. Well considering it's a quest pin, I think a grand each is fair. But since you want three, how about a discount? 750 each, for a total of 2250. Seem fair enough?

Thanks! I'd love to trade you for them

send me a list of what you want me to buy and I will send you a message when I have it

I have the credits to buy the stuff already. Thanks for the discount!

Thanks! I'd love to trade you for them

send me a list of what you want me to buy and I will send you a message when I have it

I have the credits to buy the stuff already. Thanks for the discount!

Vicky,

Is it ok to wait until Friday and see what, if anything, comes out? I kind of over did it on the space suits!

Hi DaraSue!

After window shopping your list for a few days...
If still available would you please give me a price on:

2x Pink Nemo Chairs
1x Tron Pants
1x Tron Boots

I tried to follow the thread...Did I read correct that no longer have the tron teleporters for trade?

By any chance do you have cactus chairs for trade?

Are the tron lightcycles blue or yellow? How much would those set me back?

Still trying to catch up on items that were out before I joined vmk.
Thanks!

Could I get 2?

BunnyWuggles,

I am so sorry. I replied to Vicky's question, but not yours. Due to my negligence, you get one free! Sorry about that!

Souper, I'll try to work you up a price this evening/night. I am indeed out of tron teleporters. I have both blue and yellow lightcycles.

BunnyWuggles,

I am so sorry. I replied to Vicky's question, but not yours. Due to my negligence, you get one free! Sorry about that!

Souper, I'll try to work you up a price this evening/night. I am indeed out of tron teleporters. I have both blue and yellow lightcycles.

lol wow you must rly want to get rid of them! but yeah just PM me and we can set up a time?

So sorry! I thought I answered your post, but I guess I didn't. Must have crashed or something. I can wait for the pin trade as long as I get them eventually. I didn't see any thing new for sale today, so maybe you want to wait until next weekend. Maybe there will be something on Monday that's new. Just PM me when you know what you want.

I'm back from my daughter's cheerleading competition in Virginia Beach. I will update everyone with PMs.

lol wow you must rly want to get rid of them! but yeah just PM me and we can set up a time?

Nope, actually I forgot to PM everybody! I should be on this evening, especially to check out the new stuff. So, what time is good for you? I am eastern time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter