Role Call: Pop Century Parties-Sept.16th and 20th!!

Hellllooooo!!!!!! Hope everybody is doing FABULOSO!!!!!!! :teeth:

Still haven't got those stupid smilies to work for me and it's taking over my life!!!!
1.gif
2.gif
10.gif

LBelle said:
Hellllooooo!!!!!! Hope everybody is doing FABULOSO!!!!!!! :teeth:

Still haven't got those stupid smilies to work for me and it's taking over my life!!!!
1.gif
2.gif
10.gif

Good morning Lisa How are those smilies coming along for ya
]

DisneyGuy77 said:
Hello everyone. I hope you all have been doing well.

DG !!! where have you been ?? Glad to hear from ya!!

You guys are so lucky! 12 DAYS!!! Yippiee! Do you have your ADR's? What is on your agenda? Let us share in your joy! :wave:

Patsfan7 said:
You guys are so lucky! 12 DAYS!!! Yippiee! Do you have your ADR's? What is on your agenda? Let us share in your joy! :wave:

This is a joke, right????? JOY-SCHMOY!!!!

Patsfan7 said:

Ahhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaa !!!! Bonzi and I are going on a trip around the world... We are going to stop at every restaurant and "SMELL" the food... maybe... sit down with a few folks and taste test do you think anyone would get offended ?? after all, we are at the "Happiest Place on Earth" ... Run !! Bonnie Run !!

Heck with smellin-I'm gonna be eating :teeth: I still haven't gotten off the five pounds from Sept. Figure 10 will be just as hard to get off so what the H! Planning on hitting Kona-Concourse-WGP-Coral Reef :banana:

bonzarella said:
Heck with smellin-I'm gonna be eating :teeth: I still haven't gotten off the five pounds from Sept. Figure 10 will be just as hard to get off so what the H! Planning on hitting Kona-Concourse-WGP-Coral Reef :banana:

Me either :rolleyes: ohhhhhhhh welllllllll :cool1: We can burn it off at the parks...

DisneyGuy77 said:
Hello everyone. I hope you all have been doing well.

Hi DG. Remember us? My DM and myself talked to you(and my DD occasionally stopped by) and your fiancee at the pool party? Hope you guys had a great trip! We did and can't wait to go back. Probably not til next Sept :confused3

Terri

Thank you all for the warm hellos! Sorry I have not been posting lately, I have been busy studying for the GRE. I could never forget my fellow disers though. Kelli is doing well. She will be finished with her masters in the spring, and if all goes well, I will be starting mine in the summer. This means that we will be living 10 minutes away from the mouse! Yay! Annual pass here I come! Did any of you write trip reports from your last visit? I would be interested to read them.

Dizneydaz said:
Hi DG. Remember us? My DM and myself talked to you(and my DD occasionally stopped by) and your fiancee at the pool party? Hope you guys had a great trip! We did and can't wait to go back. Probably not til next Sept :confused3

Terri
Sure I remember you. I’m glad to hear you guys had a good trip. Ours was fantastic! We will be going back in December hopefully and then again in March to Scope out a place to live, as well as drop in to say hello to the mouse.

DisneyGuy77 said:
Sure I remember you. I’m glad to hear you guys had a good trip. Ours was fantastic! We will be going back in December hopefully and then again in March to Scope out a place to live, as well as drop in to say hello to the mouse.

I'm so jealous. Looks like we won't be back until next Sept. :confused3

DisneyGuy77 said:
How is everyone doing?

Good to hear from you, Thing are great.. got our first snow over the holiday Can't wait for next September and the warm Florida sun

I can't wait until September either! It seems so far away. :confused3 . Luckily we don't have snow but it's been really cold lately. That's 58-60 for us! Oh, and the winds are kicking up today. Gusting up to 60 m.p.h. and maybe 70 tomorrow!

Glad everyone's doing well. :goodvibes I heard from LBelle-she wants to join our refrigerator swap if it lasts 'til August. I hope it does last because then we'll use it in September. I don't hold out much hope, but you never know.

Anyone else?

Dizneydaz said:
I can't wait until September either! It seems so far away. :confused3 . Luckily we don't have snow but it's been really cold lately. That's 58-60 for us! Oh, and the winds are kicking up today. Gusting up to 60 m.p.h. and maybe 70 tomorrow!

Glad everyone's doing well. :goodvibes I heard from LBelle-she wants to join our refrigerator swap if it lasts 'til August. I hope it does last because then we'll use it in September. I don't hold out much hope, but you never know.

Anyone else?

Love the pic's of DD.. I hope we get a chance to see you guys in Sept. again. Our date are the 20th-29th of Sept. I think LBelle and Bonzi are going end of August:guilty: We just couldn't swing any earlier next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter