Role Call: Pop Century Parties-Sept.16th and 20th!!

keliblue said:
Good to hear from you, Thing are great.. got our first snow over the holiday Can't wait for next September and the warm Florida sun
We will be living near Disney by that time and would love to meet for lunch.

keliblue said:
Love the pic's of DD.. I hope we get a chance to see you guys in Sept. again. Our date are the 20th-29th of Sept. I think LBelle and Bonzi are going end of August:guilty: We just couldn't swing any earlier next year.

I would love to meet up again, and I know my DD would loved to too! She just loves talking to adults! We don't know our dates yet. I have to check her school calendar and see when she's on break. We might just be there about the same time as you. The last 2 years we've been there over my DD's birthday(19th) and once on my mom's (22nd). So next year we either have to get back before the 19th or go after the 22nd. It'll all depend on DD break. I'll let you know when we do.

We hope to be there 9/22-10/2...I think those are the dates anyway. Hope to see as many of you as possible! Can't wait!!!!! :thumbsup2 I am so happy that this thread is living on! Thanks LBelle!!!!! :cheer2:

keliblue said:
Love the pic's of DD.. I hope we get a chance to see you guys in Sept. again. Our date are the 20th-29th of Sept. I think LBelle and Bonzi are going end of August:guilty: We just couldn't swing any earlier next year.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty Please!!!!!

I HAVE to be able to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guilty:

DisneyGuy77 said:
We will be living near Disney by that time and would love to meet for lunch.

You guys are soooo lucky!!!! :thumbsup2 Only in my dreams!!!:guilty:

It would be GREAT to meet up with everyone again!!!! We should all go to a cool Disney bar and get all crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

LBelle said:
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty Please!!!!!

I HAVE to be able to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guilty:

Ohhhhhhhh LB i wish :guilty: We have previous commitments 1st of September so we have to go mid month... I sorry :guilty:

Patsfan7 said:
We hope to be there 9/22-10/2...I think those are the dates anyway. Hope to see as many of you as possible! Can't wait!!!!! :thumbsup2 I am so happy that this thread is living on! Thanks LBelle!!!!! :cheer2:

Looks like we might be there at the same time :cheer2:

Dizneydaz said:
I would love to meet up again, and I know my DD would loved to too! She just loves talking to adults! We don't know our dates yet. I have to check her school calendar and see when she's on break. We might just be there about the same time as you. The last 2 years we've been there over my DD's birthday(19th) and once on my mom's (22nd). So next year we either have to get back before the 19th or go after the 22nd. It'll all depend on DD break. I'll let you know when we do.

"IF" we do manage to be there at the same time:thumbsup2 We should all plan a dinner together of the FREE DDP :goodvibes

LBelle said:
You guys are soooo lucky!!!! :thumbsup2 Only in my dreams!!!:guilty:

It would be GREAT to meet up with everyone again!!!! We should all go to a cool Disney bar and get all crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:
Do you know when you will be going back? We should plan a big party! Perhaps at downtown Disney. This thread will never die!

Just keeping this thread alive!

Everyone cross their fingers and chant 3 times "Free Dining, Free Dining, Free Dining!"

FREE DINING..FREEEEEEEE DINGING... FREEEEEEEEE DINING !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter