Role Call: Pop Century Parties-Sept.16th and 20th!!

keliblue said:

WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOORRRAAAAYYY!!!!!!!! YIIIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :bounce: :dance3: :rotfl: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :rotfl: :bounce: :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc

LBelle said:
WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOORRRAAAAYYY!!!!!!!! YIIIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :bounce: :dance3: :rotfl: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :rotfl: :bounce: :cheer2: :banana: :Pinkbounc

I am soooo jealous! :badpc:

LBelle said:
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: .........SMARTY PANTS :stir:

:rolleyes1
Postscript for all who will now be freakin' out thinking that WDW is at peak capacity and everything is going to suck, :guilty: please allow me to clarify.........POR was the only MODERATE with any availability!!!!!! PLUS....they DID offer to switch us from Pop Cent. to AS Sports for the WHOLE TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAHHH!!! EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!! :crazy: NO THANKS!!!! She actually said "Oh, you've stayed there before, have you?"...!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I STILL can't get a room anywhere but POR for the 29th!!!!!! No, not even ALL STARS!!!!! (which I wouldn't mind, because it is one night, and DD likes it there!) EEK!!!! Me, DH, DD, and DS are bunkin with one of ya all! Start drawing straws!!!!! (or, maybe we can just pass out on the lounge chairs at the pool after the meet on the 29th?) :rolleyes: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Patsfan7 said:
I STILL can't get a room anywhere but POR for the 29th!!!!!! No, not even ALL STARS!!!!! (which I wouldn't mind, because it is one night, and DD likes it there!) EEK!!!! Me, DH, DD, and DS are bunkin with one of ya all! Start drawing straws!!!!! (or, maybe we can just pass out on the lounge chairs at the pool after the meet on the 29th?) :rolleyes: :lmao: :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2
You guys can bunk with us for sure if you're stuck....we have a 5 bedroom home up here in the great white north :teeth: ...plenty of room for all of you!!! That's where we'll be on the 29th!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Well, my new , yet treasured, girlfriends....I'm off to get some shut-eye. Have to be up at 6am(AAAAAAHHHH!!!)

Safe travels to all and we'll ALL be together in NO TIME!!! We'll post ya all on the 16th!!!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:wave: Lisa

Very funny, ha ha! :rotfl2:

HEY, I was just loading the dishwasher thinking about all the fun you guys are going to be having.... and a thought came to mind..... does POP have internet access? How are you going to give us the live feed of the party on the 16th????? HELP I am in crisis mode now!!!!!

Kimber1963 said:
500th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana:

Congratulations!!! Can you believe we are 5 days away???? OMG! I looked at your ticker, and said, WOW, she's wicked close... then I said, wait, don't we leave the same day.... I scrolled up and looked at my ticker.... I said OH NO I'M MOT READY!!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2:

Patsfan7 said:
Congratulations!!! Can you believe we are 5 days away???? OMG! I looked at your ticker, and said, WOW, she's wicked close... then I said, wait, don't we leave the same day.... I scrolled up and looked at my ticker.... I said OH NO I'M MOT READY!!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2:

I am going to do some major laundry and packing tomorrow! It's getting closer. Can't wait to hear everyone's report about MNSSHP tonight. Are you going next Friday?

Kimber

Kimber1963 said:
I am going to do some major laundry and packing tomorrow! It's getting closer. Can't wait to hear everyone's report about MNSSHP tonight. Are you going next Friday?

Kimber

That number 4 in our tickers has my stomach jumping! I still have everything to do! EEK! Next friday....the 22nd? We are going to MNSSHP, and Friday the 29th we are going to the DIS meet by the pool hopefully if we can get a ROOM!!!!!!! :confused3

Patsfan7 said:
That number 4 in our tickers has my stomach jumping! I still have everything to do! EEK! Next friday....the 22nd? We are going to MNSSHP, and Friday the 29th we are going to the DIS meet by the pool hopefully if we can get a ROOM!!!!!!! :confused3

I meant the 22nd--MNSSHP. Glad to hear so many of us will be there. Sounds like they had a great time last night despite the rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter