• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes both can send you email (& maybe text) notifications. One lets you save certain searches and I use that daily, so easy to just click on my saved search and instantly see anything new or what fits my criteria.
Save search names, include:
SAP+
Aulani Sub
BWV <50
VGC <100
:)

Uh oh...are we going to be duking it out for those small VGC contracts? 🤣

Haha. Not at all.
I like to share them with friends, hoping they’ll buy one, but I don’t think they’ll be serious any time soon.
And I need to payoff my VGC before I think about adding more. My only real purchase this year would be a very small BWV. ;)

that brings up a question.

If you own say a very small contract at a resort, but have a larger contract elsewhere, can you book at 11 months where the small contract is but combine points with your larger one thus allowing an 11 month booking?

For example, say I own 25 pts at Resort #1, but I have 150 at resort #2.

that brings up a question.

If you own say a very small contract at a resort, but have a larger contract elsewhere, can you book at 11 months where the small contract is but combine points with your larger one thus allowing an 11 month booking?

For example, say I own 25 pts at Resort #1, but I have 150 at resort #2.
No. And precisely to prevent this. Otherwise everyone would have a tiny contract at a prime location and a bigger contract where it’s cheaper.

Haha. Not at all.
I like to share them with friends, hoping they’ll buy one, but I don’t think they’ll be serious any time soon.
And I need to payoff my VGC before I think about adding more. My only real purchase this year would be a very small BWV. ;)

We aren't really in any hurry for more VGC points either. Just planning to keep an eye out and if one pops up and we can make it work then we'll go for it. But we're fine in studios with our 160 pts for several years, at least.

I thought they were dollars! I was going to give Chilli a like.

VGC under 100 a point? That's the dream! Ha!

The alerts are fine but they aren’t real time. The websites still need time to scan for the latest information so usually by the time I get an alert it’s already gone. The app at least alerts me real time for their sales.

Which app do you use exactly?

greenefamily---$90-$16498-160-SSR-Sep-320/23, 160/24, 160/25- sent 2/23

Now the waiting begins. I had wanted to spend closer to $85/pt, but since this was fully loaded I thought $90 was a good deal. Was listed at $95 and made an offer at $90 the same day it was listed. Thanks to all who post here so I knew what price was possible!!

Hi long after closing does it take for deeds to be recorded? I’m assuming things showing up now probably passed ROFR in Nov/Dec?
So many good contract prices have popped on this thread for both of those resorts in the last couple of weeks, much better than what you just listed,
I reviewed all SSR deeds for the past week. There were 47 deeds recorded. 3 were deeds in lieu of foreclosure, 5 were direct sales and 12 were transactions where the deed tax was .70 so not resale purchases.

The 27 resale sales had 6 contracts with less than 100 points. All were sold for over $100.

There were 6 sales between $90-99 per point and 14 over $100. When you include the small contracts that means 20 of 27 resale contracts were for over $100.

There was 1 contract sold for $85 per point.

I reviewed all SSR deeds for the past week. There were 47 deeds recorded. 3 were deeds in lieu of foreclosure, 5 were direct sales and 12 were transactions where the deed tax was .70 so not resale purchases.

The 27 resale sales had 6 contracts with less than 100 points. All were sold for over $100.

There were 6 sales between $90-99 per point and 14 over $100. When you include the small contracts that means 20 of 27 resale contracts were for over $100.

There was 1 contract sold for $85 per point.

How do you find this info? I'd be curious to know about small BRV contracts and would love to know how to seek out this stuff.

The BLT recorded sales this week totaled 23.

2 were in lieu of foreclosure and 2 were direct sales. There were 6 .70 deed tax deeds.

Of the 13 resale deeds 3 were under 100 points.

A 25-point contract went for $168.

2 50-point contracts went for $130 and $136.

2 100-point contracts went for $140.

7 contracts were sold form $130 -$139.

3 deeds showed sales per point of $114, $120 and $125. The $144 point contract went to an LLC that owns 100's of contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter