Rhode Island Folks

Hi there, Rhodies! :)

I just learned about this thread. DH and I have been DVC members since January of 2013. We're from Westerly but we work in NK.

We're *abnormally* obsessed with all things related to Disney... And proud of it! :D

I live in PA now, but from Westerly R.I. Craving a lobster roll just thinking about home, the BC that is!

Have not posted in a while. Will be back to the world 8/18/14 to 8/26/14. VGV and BC

Looks like this group has grown! :thumbsup2

We have a short trip coming in October.

Would everyone like to get together again? How about late June after school gets out?

I'm thinking a Sunday afternoon would be nice. How about Sunday June 29 at 1pm?

Saturday the 29th is good too.

Sunday works better for us...but both days are doable...we have a Rev's game Saturday late afternoon..so we are much more flexible Sunday the 29th. :cool1:

Lori

is everyone here on facebook? Just wondering if we should start a FB group...seems as if more people check there than here...and I don't always get all of these posts to my inbox...just a thought. I'll hop over and start one and see what happens.

Lori M.

ok...started RI mouseketeers! let me know if you are on FB and I'll invite you!!!!

Who knew there was a board for us Rhode Islanders! Newport here 200 pts grand floridian villas

is everyone here on facebook? Just wondering if we should start a FB group...seems as if more people check there than here...and I don't always get all of these posts to my inbox...just a thought. I'll hop over and start one and see what happens. Lori M. ok...started RI mouseketeers! let me know if you are on FB and I'll invite you!!!!

Unfortunately I'm not on Facebook so I'll be sticking to the disboards.

So what happened? Everyone jumped over to FaceBook? What's new with Rhode Island folks? Would be nice to get together again

:thumbsup2

I don't know, I have Facebook but haven't seen anything. I still would like to get together, just need to know when it would be.

So what happened? Everyone jumped over to FaceBook? What's new with Rhode Island folks? Would be nice to get together again

:thumbsup2

nope...lol...facebook is just as dead as here!!!!!! Would love to try to squeeze in a get together too1

I haven't been on this part of the Boards in a while, I was always on the Cruise part getting ready for our Dream cruise, which sadly is already over :(. I think another get together would be nice, and I think we're free those two Sundays.

I haven't been on this part of the Boards in a while, I was always on the Cruise part getting ready for our Dream cruise, which sadly is already over :(. I think another get together would be nice, and I think we're free those two Sundays.

I think the 17th is good as it is before school starts. Does that work for everyone?

Bring your pics from the cruise! We're planning a cruise for April and a short trip for this October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter