Rhode Island Folks

They both sound good to me. Is there a cost for Spring Lake? Where is it, and what do they have there. I have heard of it but never been.
Thanks, Lori

They both sound good to me. Is there a cost for Spring Lake? Where is it, and what do they have there. I have heard of it but never been.
Thanks, Lori

the have a bath house, the have a cute arcade and they have a food window. It may be hard to socialize for the parent with younger kids.:scared1::crazy2:

Wrights Farm might be nice. Colt state park is pretty. Wish my house were bigger..i would offer.

Lori

ok...forget spring lake...they just got closed down after several people who were there on the 4th got sick :scared:!!!!! Anyopne have any ideas??????? Sit down resturant? A park/picnic? where is our fearless planner:scratchin...did we scare him off last year:sad: ??????

Lori

Aw that's to bad. Well we could do Lincoln Woods again or somewhere the kids can go wild. Roger Williams Park or Slater Park??

Hi everyone. We would like to get together again this year as well. We are heading to WDW on the 23rd but we will be available after that.

I think Slater Park is a good idea with the carousel there. Capron Park in Attleboro has a zoo and water park.

Hi everyone. We would like to get together again this year as well. We are heading to WDW on the 23rd but we will be available after that.

I think Slater Park is a good idea with the carousel there. Capron Park in Attleboro has a zoo and water park.

Are going this month?? And anything works for me.

Have a great vacation Jason and family!

Hey, how are you?? I have wondered where you have been. You have been busy planning your cruise, is there anything new your going to do on this cruise.

I know, long time no see! I'm always thinking about my cruise, will be there this week next year! Don't really have anything planned yet, but it'll be different and fun since my sister and her family are coming! And we're meeting the family we met on the last cruise, so we're looking forward to it! Are you planning one?

I know, long time no see! I'm always thinking about my cruise, will be there this week next year! Don't really have anything planned yet, but it'll be different and fun since my sister and her family are coming! And we're meeting the family we met on the last cruise, so we're looking forward to it! Are you planning one?

Sounds like fun!! Yes we are definitely going in 2014 just trying to see when will be a good time to go.

Hello everyone! I noticed that the patriots do not play on Sunday 15th (Thursday game that week) it's a little short notice but may be a good day to get together.

What do you think?

Hello everyone! I noticed that the patriots do not play on Sunday 15th (Thursday game that week) it's a little short notice but may be a good day to get together.

What do you think?

Hi jason!!! How is your sweet family doing? Unfortunatly that date won't work for us..we have a school family picnic (which we will probably have to miss) and soccer for my oldest. The weekend of October 12-13 we have no soccer for either boy and are wide open if that date works for you and the RI gang!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter