Rhode Island Folks

Great! Where and what time? Are we going to eat? And should we start a food list?

Wow! You had the 1,000th post in this thread!

I'm glad to host it a my house again. Plenty of free parking, big yard, slip & slide, grille, tables. Etc. Everyone can bring a little something to share. Does that work for everyone?

I'm glad to host it a my house again. Plenty of free parking, big yard, slip & slide, grille, tables. Etc. Everyone can bring a little something to share. Does that work for everyone?

That is very nice of you Jason and Vera! My boys may be going to my sister-in-laws that weekend, I'll just make sure they come home early so they can join us!

Uh oh... Turns out the 17th won't work for us.

I would say the 16th, 23rd or 24th.

Sorry for the change.

How about Sunday the 24th? It's the day before my kids start school, but hopefully we'll be all set by then!

Did I win something, :cool1: LOL I didn't even notice that. I can bring hot dogs and buns.

Have a wedding on the 16th so the 24th works. Is hot dogs and buns still okay? Or are we just meeting?

Have a wedding on the 16th so the 24th works. Is hot dogs and buns still okay? Or are we just meeting?

Definitely burgers and dogs! Feel free to bring anything you'd like to grill and share.

If the weather is as beautiful as it is today, we will have a great time!

we are trying to make it work...we have a commitment that day in providence...trying to figure out times..is it at 2:00 at your house?

Lori

That's to everyone for coming out! It was a fun time a we always enjoy the Disney conversation.

:thumbsup2

That's to everyone for coming out! It was a fun time a we always enjoy the Disney conversation.

:thumbsup2

waaaaa...so sad we couldn't make it this year!!!I had DH Gary and the kids at Canobie lake all day yesterday at a Disney cruise meet for our April cruise so I had to give in to him wanting to go to his friends cookout today...missed you all!
Lori.

waaaaa...so sad we couldn't make it this year!!!I had DH Gary and the kids at Canobie lake all day yesterday at a Disney cruise meet for our April cruise so I had to give in to him wanting to go to his friends cookout today...missed you all!
Lori.

Missed hearing about your trips, it's hard to get everyone together at the same time. When is your next cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter