Restaurant reviews and recipes...formerly Disney QOTD

Yes, I almost always eat the fish & chips when I'm at Epcot, so I don't know the CS at FW. I did eat at Sunshine Seasons once, I had some Chinese food that was pretty good.

Not sure, we ate at Sunshine Seasons last time, but can't remeber what I had. As we usually stay at the BCV when we are in Epcot we usually go back to the villa for lunch seen as we have a full kitchen.

I'm not sure if it was Sunshine Seasons back then but I got an awesome veggie lasagne in that area that was to die for years ago. :thumbsup2

Happy Birthday to your DS. :cake:

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe.

I used to be a big Pecos Bill's fan, but now it's so crazy in there. I like Columbia House a lot too.

Thanks, Heidi. Wish I was there.

I like Peco's Bill's.
Used to like CHH, but they took off the salad I really likes, so not so sure anymore.

Happy Birthday to your DS!!

We eat at Pecos Bills a lot! Just happens to be where the kids fave rides are and where we spend the most time WAITING!:scared1::rotfl: If we really want something quick we may settle on Casey's for hot dogs! The Noodle station isn't that bad either!! We have eaten there b4 but it's now only open at 4 pm, no more lunch!:confused3

Does Pineapple Whip count? :cool1::cool1:

We liked Pinocchio Village Haus when we went our last trip.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Main Street Bakery! :love:

Well gotta love the Main Street Bakery :teeth: The cookie ice cream sandwiches :love:
Shoot me. I don't like Dole Whips :duck: I don't like pineapple flavored things....just plain fresh pineapple.

Don't worry, Nancy--you're not the only one--I don't like Dole Whips either. And Mickey Bars. I do like the Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich.

;) I do like Mickey Bars :) Not the Mickey ice cream sandwiches so much....not when I can get the cookie ones at the bakery :teeth:
DH likes turkey legs, but I am not big on those either :eek:

I better do a better job at reading the questions. :lmao:
Really nothing specific stands out in WS. I love the hummus in Morocco. But they even have that at Sunshine Seasons. I darn near have to drag DH in SS though. He always :snooty: about it.
I use to occasionally eat at the Electric Umbrella. But not since they stopped selling sandwiches on pretzel bread. That was the one decent thing they had.
The burgers at WDW really leave a lot to be desired. :sad2: (As do many of the CS.)

John and I don't like the dole whips either. And as much as we love ice cream in 9 trips we have gotten the novelties twice, and both times mine were popsicles, no ice cream involved.

I like the sugar free raspberry sorbet they have at the ice cream place on Main Street....and at the Plaza (and CRT)....and The Plaza has no sugar added milk shakes :love:
I don't eat much ice cream usually, but it is a vacation treat once in a while.
My friend and I got Mickey bars on our trip in Jan. '07, that is the last time I had one. And the CM at the cart gave them to us because we were on our birthday trip :)

ToT! :lmao:
Actually, I like the good ol TTA.
I think the MI Laugh Factory is really cute. Again, something else I have to drag DH through. :laughing: But I have to "suffer" ;) through PotC with him. :banana:

My favorite ride is Pirates of the Caribbean!! pirate: It is the first ride we do when we get to MK!! ::MickeyMo It is a tradition since the kids were little! It always brings back such great memories!:) Even though they are all grown up now it"s still the one they want to ride first then all the thrill rides!! ;) Go figure.........:confused3;):laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter