Resort Swap: Progress- Picture link on first post

Will PM you Rebecca...please do mail mine out as I don't want to squish the swap stuff with my luggage on the way home (plus Spirit charges $20 a bag if we can't preorder the luggage for $10 as their website is always not working right!) Am relieved that it all finally made it to you....

I have everything sorted out into boxes. I mailed out almost all of them I had premade reply labels for today. I am working on labels for everyone else and will mail more tomorrow and the last of them on Monday (our PO isn't open on Saturdays and I can only take so many in at one time-due to limited arm capacity). I will update the list on page one with those mailed out today when I get my postage stuff over here to the computer.

Rebecca

I mailed out another load today. One or 2 more days and I should be done.

Rebecca

Yes, I will get them up tonight or tomorrow. I need to download all 800+ pictures on the camera. I never thought we would run out of room on our 4 gig card but I am done to less than 200 photos avaiable and starting at over 1000 that isn't many left.

Rebecca

I uploaded the rest of the groups. if you click on the link they are now in the album.

Rebecca

I can't wait to get this one back. Everything looks so great together.

Wow everything looks great. Thanks so much for all your hard work Rebecca. Especially posting the pictures:lovestruc . Oh I don't know if I mentioned it before but I love your name. Did you ever see the old movie "Rebecca" it is so goood.

I just got mine! Everything looks really good together. I can't wait to use them- Thanks for hostessing!

Vicki

I got mine today, too! They look great! Thanks, everyone, and thanks, Rebecca for hostessing!! :)

My box arrived today. Everything looks great - it all coordinates really well. Thank you again, Rebecca, for all of your hard work. This was a big swap to hostess and you did a fabulous job! :thumbsup2

I got mine today- THANKS to everyone- everything looks great and thank you to Rebecca for hosting!

I received mine today. Wow. I really liked everything. Thanks for your work in this swap Rebecca and for posting the pics. I love to see all the groups. Thanks to all those that were in the same groups as I. I enjoyed looking at all of them and will begin to use them soon.

Not package yet.

Surprisingly I am still here.

I haven't even sent out all the packages yet- I sent out about 10 on Thursday and another 8 on Friday. I have a load of about 8 on Monday and then Tuesday i will take the last ones over. Yours didn't go out till Friday. Most of those who went out on Thursday have recieved them. I sent out people who had a premade return label first because I didn't have the labels done.

Rebecca

I received mine yesterday and they are wonderful!!!! Thank you everyone for the great job you did on your elements. Rebecca, thanks for hostessing, you did a great job with this swap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter