Resort Swap: Progress- Picture link on first post

I have sorted everything here out by group. I will begin sorting each group out tomorrow (probably over about a week- stopping by the PO every couple of days to send out anyone who I hgave completed a package for- I was amazed at the amount of stuff. It fill an entire corner of my computer room. Sultan tried to help but I distracted him with a toy he hadn't seen in a few days.

Rebecca

I have sorted everything here out by group. I will begin sorting each group out tomorrow (probably over about a week- stopping by the PO every couple of days to send out anyone who I hgave completed a package for- I was amazed at the amount of stuff. It fill an entire corner of my computer room. Sultan tried to help but I distracted him with a toy he hadn't seen in a few days.

Rebecca

Good Luck,

Wish I was able to help out.

I just checked the tracking number and for some reason the post office here in Novi didn't process it right but the postmaster promised me that he knows that the package did leave yesterday as he handed it to someone and it should arrive by 3pm today....please please do let me know when it arrives or else I will have to go ballistic in the post office..won't be pretty...

I haven't gotten it yet and due to the size of our town (we have a small PO that contracts out its deliver) it probably won't arrive today. Looking at the tracking it says they tried to deliver it in Novi today.

Rebecca

I haven't gotten it yet and due to the size of our town (we have a small PO that contracts out its deliver) it probably won't arrive today. Looking at the tracking it says they tried to deliver it in Novi today.

Rebecca

WHAT!!!! Ok...just got off the phone with Novi post office- they just told me there was something wrong with it...it was undeliverable as addressed and they are going to have it back at the post office in the morning...I'm so upset. Apparently the mail carrier still has it and has not got back to the post office and won't before it closes. I am going there in the morning and going to get this out to you again - I will be bummed if they make me pay overnight charges again - that would not be right. I hope it doesn't go into some black hole somewhere. AGHGHGHGGHGHHHHHHH!

WHAT!!!! Ok...just got off the phone with Novi post office- they just told me there was something wrong with it...it was undeliverable as addressed and they are going to have it back at the post office in the morning...I'm so upset. Apparently the mail carrier still has it and has not got back to the post office and won't before it closes. I am going there in the morning and going to get this out to you again - I will be bummed if they make me pay overnight charges again - that would not be right. I hope it doesn't go into some black hole somewhere. AGHGHGHGGHGHHHHHHH!

I will pm you my address again- just to make sure it is right. They shouldn't make you pay charges again but I don't know.

Rebecca

Hopefully Happypooh's PO will work out the issue and her things will be here tomorrow. I have sorted everything into groups 9Monday night) and last night I divided out and took pictures of about 5-7 of the smaller groups that Happypooh is not in.(my lists are at home) I plan on dividing out another 3-4 groups tonight and starting to package up for people who are in only the divided groups.

I have a couple of people that had small items but as a part of a larger group that sent money for a return envelope and I am not sure if everything will fit- If you think you may be in this situation pm me as to whether you would like me to use a soft envelope 9to keep it under a the oyunce limit) where it will be less protected of if you want to do something else. I will try and begin pming people this evening as I find that they did not send enought postage or to clrify how they want things returned if they did not send money for an envelope.

Rebecca

Thank you so much for all of your effort, Rebecca. I CANNOT wait to see everything. This is my first swap and I feel like a little kid anticipating Christmas morning:).

I am so excited about seeing some of these.

Thanks for your hard work.

I am so glad you mentioned the Star Wars weekend.

Stone is just starting to like Star Wars type stuff. We are going to go down a day or two early so we can go.

Thanks

I am so glad you mentioned the Star Wars weekend.

Stone is just starting to like Star Wars type stuff. We are going to go down a day or two early so we can go.

Thanks

Susie - are you coming down earlier than you had planned? If so, maybe I will get to meet up with you after all! DS3 is getting into Star Wars (thanks to Daddy) so we thought it would be fun to check out the SW Weekend.

Susie - are you coming down earlier than you had planned? If so, maybe I will get to meet up with you after all! DS3 is getting into Star Wars (thanks to Daddy) so we thought it would be fun to check out the SW Weekend.

I think we will be there that Saturday and Sunday.

I ended up paying a few dollars more and it should be at your place thursday afternoon by 3pm...I am hoping they didn't squash the package as they had wrapped a tight elastic band around it - ugh. Lesson learned - i shall not trust the APC and instead always get it processed by a real human and not some silly automated thing.

Those groups look great! It always amazes me when it all matches and coordinates so well! Terrific work, everyone! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting the pictures.....everything looks great!

What a saga! I tracked down the package and it is being delivered today as the mailperson took it yesterday and scanned that she had delivered it but then didn't and put it back in her bag. So the postmaster said she is going to deal with the person about it and have it delivered today and apologized. Apparently I can't get a refund from my end as it says it was delivered on time but if I go to the labelle post office with my receipt they will refund me! So, next week maybe I'll plan a trip there! We're going to be in the fort myers area and if I get a chance I'll swing by labelle....maybe I can drop off something special for Rebecca for all the hard work on this swap!

LaBelle is about 45 minutes out of Fort Myers- not that far of a drive but there isn't much here, although I would love to visit with you. You could even hand pick up your swap if you want to- just let me know. It was delivered to me today- yesterday was wierd as I got no mail at all so it wasn't like they didn't delvier that- she forgot everything else too.

Everything is here so I will continue sorting this weekend and start mailing on Monday.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter