Resort Swap: Progress- Picture link on first post

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Here is a link to the sign-up thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1707742

Here is a link to the album of sorted groups. I will add more photos as I sort more groups.
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/rlovew/resort swap/

Participants:
Rlovew
SusieStonerecieved
Notes4theHeart recieved
VickiVrecieved
Michellepooh recieved
djackowrecieved
NemoMom07recieved
123SArecieved
MissDisneyrecieved
MickeyTeacherrecieved
Downrivermamarecieved
mom2001scrapperrecieved
tiggermeirecieved
iluvmickeytownrecieved
happypoohmailed
DisneyIsTerrificrecieved
New England Eeyorerecieved
Yoda'sMomrecieved
Dreamer&Wisherrecieved
Hiclarkerecieved
Knovak recieved
Kim1964recieved
SIOHrecieved
Queenie recieved
AWMrecieved
Twigs recieved
Disneyland_emilyrecieved
Mickeyfan2recieved
Micksterrecieved
believenrecieved

Groups:
A- All Star Music: Bright Yellow, Green, Blue, and Red- Make 4

B. All Star Sports: Bright Yellow, Green, Blue, and Red- Make 5

C. All Star Movies: Bright Yellow, Green, Blue, and Red- Make 10

C2. All Star Movies- Group 2Bright Yellow, Green, Blue, and Red- make 4

D. Pop Century: Teal, Purple, and any bright colors (the place is full of them and they are all mixed together)- Make 10

E. Caribbean Beach: Light Green, Carnation Pink, Golden Yellow, Medium Blue- Make 4

F. Coronado Springs: Peach, Medium Blue, Tan, Medium Green- Make 3

G. Port Orleans French Quarter: Dark Green, Black, Yellow, Purple- Make 7

H. Port Orleans Riverside: Maroon, Light Yellow, Slate blue, Light Green- Make 5

I. Animal Kingdom Lodge: Browns, Dark Greens (Think trees), Red, Tan- Make 9

J. Beach Club: Ocean Blue, Peach, Light and Medium Green- Make 9

K. Contemporary: Maroon, Golden Yellow, and Champagne- make 5

L. Swan/Dolphin: Peach, Teal Blue, Pink- make 2

M. Grand Floridian: Light Blue, Gold, Bright Yellow, Medium Pink- Make 8

N. Polynesian: Jungle Green, Brown, Bright Blue, Red- Make 6

O. Shades of Green: Mint and Dark Green, Yellow, Medium Pink- Make 2

P. Wilderness Lodge: Dark Brown, Dark Green, Slate Blue Full- Make 10

P2. Wilderness Lodge Group 2- Make 6

Q. Yacht Club: Sea Blue, Cream, Dark Blue, Gold- Make 4

R. Key West: Light Pink, Mint, Peach, Light Blue- Make 3

S. Saratoga Springs: Medium Green, Yellow, Peach- Make 5

T. Fort Wilderness: Tan, Brown, Green- Make 4

U. Boardwalk white, metalic gold, royal blue- Make 6

Groups completed:
A- All Star Music

B. All Star Sports:

C. All Star Movies:

D. Pop Century

N. Polynesian:

R. Key West:

U. Boardwalk

Resorts to go:

I. Animal Kingdom Lodge: Browns, Dark Greens (trees), Red, Tan- Make 9 -photo mats

J. Beach Club: Ocean Blue, Peach, Light and Medium Green- Make 9 - Embellishment baggie

K. Contemporary: Maroon, Golden Yellow, and Champagne- make 5 - tags

M. Grand Floridian: Light Blue, Gold, Bright Yellow, Medium Pink-make 8 -Slide Mounts

P. Wilderness Lodge: Dark Brown, Dark Green, Slate Blue Full- Make 10 - matchbook

S. Saratoga Springs: Medium Green, Yellow, Peach-make 5 - journal boxes

Such a long list of participants!

I have finished. I'll post when it is in the mail.

I have my paper, and I'm going to order brads. I'm going to work on the Everyday Swap this week, and then it's on to these! :)

I made prototypes of two designs yesterday and have ordered supplies to try two more. When those are done, I will decide which two I am going to make for the swap. (I'm in Group G-POFQ).

Once I finish up my Tag Book swap, I'll start on these. I'm waiting to get paper until I go back to the LSS I have store credit at (in a couple weeks) but I've already ordered embellishments which have arrived and I have rough ideas sketched out for all my groups.

ahh! You are done! Yikes! I have found the clip art! :) That is it. I have to reformat the images so I can cut them out.

I haven't started yet. I've got a few other things I've got to get done first and then it's onto this! I have been thinking about what to do and gathering supplies.

I want to finish the first half of journal boxes today, but I want to be sure I'm clear on this since it's my first swap. I get that the actual journal box that you write on is the 3rd layer of paper, placed on top of the double mat. My question is this: Should I permanently attach this layer to the double mat before I send it, or just include it loose in the baggie? The reason I ask is that I tend to write in my journal box before I attach it to the mat so if I mess up I can just do another one.

I'm happy to do it either way, but I need someone to tell me what the usual swap protocol is.....thanks!

Could I change from a topper to 4 embellished squares for my first WL group? I bought a cool punch to add to the topper that I think would look better as just an embellished square.

Could I change from a topper to 4 embellished squares for my first WL group? I bought a cool punch to add to the topper that I think would look better as just an embellished square.

I changed you and took the topper myself so there would be one for the resort.

Rebecca

I changed the last few people who wanted to change elements but with this large of a swap I can't have people changing constantly and keep going back and checking to see if we already have something someone wanted- keeping track of everyone doing the items they signed up for is about all I can handle on this one so unless you email me with an emergency reason I will have to say no more changes.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter