Resort Changers--The Saga Continues.....

Hi! My name is Cordia and I am a resort changeaholic. I come here to get strength to be happy with my choice of resort especially since I am leaving on Sat.

Please give me strength...

Lying about wanting to change.....oh my, you have it bad. :lmao: Remember, you are among friends..just let go. We knew you were trying to be strong. What you can do when you feel like changing is go over to the web site, change resorts on the computer and then bail out at the very end. It's ALMOST like changing resorts.:goodvibes

Yep! ::yes::

I'm already doing that.... It's really awful that I'm having so much angst over the August trip, but none at all over my March trip, and that's the important trip!
Maybe it's because I know I have the right resort for that one, DH will love it! Now the Poly trip, being my dream resort and all, well that one is causing me problems! I never should have booked CL in the first place... :scared1:

I think tomorrow I'll change to GV and request Fiji, and then next week I'll change my dates.... :rotfl:

Hi! My name is Cordia and I am a resort changeaholic. I come here to get strength to be happy with my choice of resort especially since I am leaving on Sat.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi Cordia! Are you throwing in the towel already! You still have tomorrow to change resorts!!:lmao:

Have a great trip!
disney-2.gif

Cordia, Cordia..... As Rie's mom said, you can always change resorts today...or even Saturday morning from the car/plane depending on where you are traveling from:lmao: :rotfl2:

:grouphug: We support your decision 100%

Yep! ::yes::

I think tomorrow I'll change to GV and request Fiji, and then next week I'll change my dates.... :rotfl:

I think I may try the changing dates thing, it helps my options change. Sometimes if I play with the dates only certain resorts are available and it makes it easier to pick resort..... My DS yesterday asked if we could stay at the CR...:scared:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this 'condition' :rotfl2:

So far, I was staying GF RPC, then YC LVC, then AKL CL, then AKL savannah view, then YC standard view and finally (well, for the moment) I'm staying YC water view.

However, I'm now considering trying a resort I've never stayed at before WL, and especially CL as I've heard so many good reports about it. :confused3 :rotfl:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this 'condition' :rotfl2:

So far, I was staying GF RPC, then YC LVC, then AKL CL, then AKL savannah view, then YC standard view and finally (well, for the moment) I'm staying YC water view.

However, I'm now considering trying a resort I've never stayed at before WL, and especially CL as I've heard so many good reports about it. :confused3 :rotfl:

Can I tell you, WL was wonderful. In terms of location, price and overall theming, I love this resort. It was so easy to get from place to place because of the proximity to MK, which stays open so late every night. We could eat anywhere and get back to the resort easily :cloud9:. (Am I making your condition worse? Sorry :flower3: )

Welcome to the club Clare....

Can I tell you, WL was wonderful. In terms of location, price and overall theming, I love this resort. It was so easy to get from place to place because of the proximity to MK, which stays open so late every night. We could eat anywhere and get back to the resort easily :cloud9:. (Am I making your condition worse? Sorry :flower3: )

Welcome to the club Clare....

Oh no, I can feel a resort change coming one ;)

My travel agent is going to love me :rolleyes:

I think tomorrow I'll change to GV and request Fiji, and then next week I'll change my dates.... :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

I absolutely loved Fji! We had room 1314 and I loved the marina view-made me feel very peaceful. I think it's in a good spot, not too far from anything. The other side of Fiji faces the beach looking towards the GF.......here I go again, having "not booking Poly" regret! Although just last night DH said maybe just me and him can go back for a few days in May for my bd!! We'll see about the economy then but I would love it!!

I am looking forward to getting a pork sandwich at CR counter service. I already told my family as soon as we check in to CR, I am headed to the monorail with or without them to go to Poly for my pork!:flower3:

Wow, I had no idea of any of this.
We are strictly Value people, but were going to try POP for the first time this trip. It was booked in February but when Disney Visa offered the free dining, we were able to get it if we switced to ASSp. We have been there before and liked it very much so we switched (saved us $1700 on our 2 rooms, ours and my grandparents' who are going with us.) I kind of felt bad like I was being a pain, but the guy said no problem at all, we do this all the time. I guess he wasn't kidding...:rotfl2:

Has anyone ever swithed so many times that they showed up at the wrong resort for check in?:confused3 :lmao:

Stepdisney...Look how quick this thread took off:lmao:

Even quicker than last year! More "Changers" are fessing up and coming out of the woodwork!!:laughing:

Miss ktink...

So..how many of you visit and post FAQ threads...then change the resort, and dont go back and show your face and post..????:rotfl:

I had planned to stay at CBR last month...but I got an AP rate for $64 at ASMu....for a 2 night stay....and the fact that I would not be at the resort at all before I moved to AKV...(F & W) I changed resorts!
I really was there to just sleep and shower....and had extra money to spend!!

So now...I still want to stay at CBR...one day:goodvibes

I booked POP with the free DDP Bounceback...then just changed to OKW (studio) but with them not having a foodcourt and the doubles being changed to queens @ CSR -- I'm seriously thinking of switching to that resort. It would save about $400 to do so, and right now the only reason I wouldn't is the hopes that we might be upgraded to a 1 bdrm @ OKW. I'm really torn on this one. :confused:

This year I went cold turkey. :rotfl: No resort changing for me. :sad2: Unless you count staying 6 days at AKL instead of 5 and 5 days at CR instead of 6. And I don't think that qualifies. :rolleyes: We booked during the dreaded period of 12/4 to 12/15 which is booked SOLID. Now if trying to change resorts counts, I gave it the old college try -sometimes I called 3 and 4 times a week - CSR, WL, YC, BC, BW. But alas, no changes were available.

I booked POP with the free DDP Bounceback...then just changed to OKW (studio) but with them not having a foodcourt and the doubles being changed to queens @ CSR -- I'm seriously thinking of switching to that resort. It would save about $400 to do so, and right now the only reason I wouldn't is the hopes that we might be upgraded to a 1 bdrm @ OKW. I'm really torn on this one. :confused:

So...let me help:rotfl2: :goodvibes

If you have DDP, will you need a foodcourt and will the quick service at OKW be just right? Might be upgraded, all that space in a 1 br at OKW would be awesome, we got lost in the 2 bdr in June..ok..not really, but then we didnt have to deal with 2 teenager boys:laughing:
its always great to save that money and spend it elsewhere at WDW!
I am thinking CSR for my bext trip if I can get a decent AP rate....at least you have some time to hopefully see some pics of CSR after the rehab!!

I realize I didnt help at all...lol
But your choices are great..OKW or CSR! Oh, one thing about studios at OKW...if you get a ground floor..chances are the foilage is so high you may not even be able to enjoy your balcony:(
Happened to my mom...and we had one night in a different studio, before we moved...wow...it was like a jungle! LOL

We booked a bounceback for POR, but I keep thinking about switching. The recent reviews have made me even more curious.

Excellent thread:thumbsup2

Count me in....I too have this "condition" :love: :flower3:

Just recently I switched from POP to POR and then to WL......the trip never happened though, DD got wicked sick and we had to cancel......:sad1:

I feel bad about all the changes I kept making to my TA.......I'm better off planning things on my own because of my "condition"

Now I have started obsessing about the land portion of my land/sea package....booked CBR, but was just thinking about upgrading...:rolleyes1

CSR -- I'm seriously thinking of switching to that resort. It would save about $400 to do so, and right now the only reason I wouldn't is the hopes that we might be upgraded to a 1 bdrm @ OKW. I'm really torn on this one. :confused:

Don't you DARE!! That would make me think twice about my choice to switch. (Like I needed a reason to think twice :rotfl: ) I booked the 1 bedroom (hoping for the 2 bedroom upgrade). :goodvibes

I realize I didnt help at all...lol
But your choices are great..OKW or CSR! Oh, one thing about studios at OKW...if you get a ground floor..chances are the foilage is so high you may not even be able to enjoy your balcony:(
Happened to my mom...and we had one night in a different studio, before we moved...wow...it was like a jungle! LOL

:rotfl2: :lmao:
Yes you did, you helped me with my request. While I am still booked at OKW, :-)) )I'm going to make sure to request a room that is NOT on the 1st floor.

Now I have started obsessing about the land portion of my land/sea package....booked CBR, but was just thinking about upgrading...:rolleyes1

Land and sea? Catagories & Hotel rooms? A whole new world to explore :idea: :scared:

Just recently I switched from POP to POR and then to WL......the trip never happened though, DD got wicked sick and we had to cancel......:sad1:

I feel bad about all the changes I kept making to my TA.......I'm better off planning things on my own because of my "condition"

That's why I don't want to use a TA. He/she would send a post out to all other TA: "Avoid rie'smom ,like the plague. She's a cuckoo who changes resorts 1000 million times." I'd be infamous in the travel agent world.:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter