Request from PO3

thank you all so very much. you will all never know how much i appreciate you all daily. :hug:

my mind is in a 100 different directions. i did get to see her in icu for a minute. she looks so awful. although my sis said she thought she had color. it was such a long hard day. i tried to explain it to my sil yesterday. i called her to make sure that dh got the message to go get bubba. and i thought she could call work for me since she knows everyone there as well because dh and bil work together. i told her that not only is she my mom she's my best friend. i see her every day. talk to you 10x's a day. she's my core people. somebody explained that to me one day & it's so very true. my core is my mom, dh and ds and myself. not that i don't love the rest of my family, but they are the core of my love. not sure if i'm saying it right. i'm tired.

we need to get her over 2 more humps in the road. the first 24 and then 7 to 10 days from now is the 2nd hump. she's a fighter. i know that she can do it. i just need to get reminding myself that she's a fighter.

if i might be so bold to ask that you please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she is still not out of the woods yet.

thank you all again so very very much.

i love you all!
holly

You are making perfec sense to me Holly *hugs* Thinking of and praying for you today.

Holly
your family will remain in our prayers as long as you need them. It's never an easy thing but please remember everyday to take at least a few mintues for yourself.

Continued thoughts and prayers. How is Mom doing this morning, Holly.

Of course the "core" makes perfect sense.. We all have that... we just don't always realize it..
Hope mom is doing well this morning... Continued prayers from our home to yours.... The bumps are there but your mom is a fighter!!!
How is Bubba doing? Is he feeling better?
Remember, breathe, eat, and try to rest.. your mom needs your strenghth as well as her own!!!

Holly, never hesitate to ask for more thoughts, hugs and prayers. Please keep us updated. And you made perfect sense. Hugs to Bubba, I hope he's starting to feel better! :hug:

morning ladies!
thanks so much for all your support.
i talked with the icu nurse early this morning and she said she was still sedated but she asked her to nod her head and she did.
i'm on my way there in a few minutes. just putting myself together.
looking like crap, unshowered, no makeup......
dh said -oh nat-tural!!!!!

thank you all so much again!
and Nan-thanks for keeping the line of support going. you rock! and tell your dh thanks too! i was up all night but i thought there was no need to keep your fam up all night with me!!!!:goodvibes

i'll be back later with an update!

all my love and thanks,
holly

Hang in there Holly and remember to rest when Mom rests. Tons of thoughts, prayers and hugs your way!:hug:

Please feel free to call on me if you need to. I'm just a few minutes away with very little to do this weekend. I'm thinking of you!

Holly,

I have been keeping you and your mom in my prayers as well as the medical staff.

Prayers and comfort to you

Love Susie

Poor Holly! P&PD for all of you, especially your mom and poor baby - one at a time is enough to cope with.:hug:

afternoon ladies!

thought i'd pop in with an update.

so still in icu but off the ventilator. so that's good news. we are the 1st 24 and approaching 48 hrs. she is peeing. which is good news. she's not supposed to be talking but did with my niece today. very little, but still. i saw her this am and she had the oxygen mask on and now she's on the one up the nose. so that's good. we are baby stepping along.
bubba is feeling better, but still on his meds.

i just wanted to again say thank you to everyone and please continue to pray and think about her. she's doing ok, but still not out of the woods yet.

thanks everyone.

i'm off to fold a load of laundry. i'm afraid to sit down as i might collapse!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter