Real World Convention Tickets Experience?

I am buying tickets for members of my party, but whose MDE accounts I do not control. How do I link the tickets to their accounts?
You need to be linked to them in your F&F list in MDE. Then you can link the tickets to each individual via the Link Tickets & Passes function in MDE. In the MDE app, you access that by tapping the 3 lines in the lower right of the screen, then tap Tickets & Passes.

You need to be linked to them in your F&F list in MDE. Then you can link the tickets to each individual via the Link Tickets & Passes function in MDE. In the MDE app, you access that by tapping the 3 lines in the lower right of the screen, then tap Tickets & Passes.

Thanks, Carolyn. Also, I've gotten confirmation #s, but they cannot be used to link the tickets to MDE. Will I get an ID code soon that will allow me to link them?

Thanks, Carolyn. Also, I've gotten confirmation #s, but they cannot be used to link the tickets to MDE. Will I get an ID code soon that will allow me to link them?
Hmmm. Last time I had to link tickets, which was several years ago, I entered the confirmation number and it sort of opened up the opportunity to link the number of tickets I had purchased. If the confirmation numbers you have don’t work, maybe you could call Ticketing at 407-566-4985 to get the numbers you need.

I am not getting an option for email delivery of convention tickets. I am in Canada and it is requiring international shipping and a charge of $25. In addition to the charge, I don't want to wait for the tickets to be mailed so that I can make park reservations. Are others getting an option for email delivery? thx

I am not getting an option for email delivery of convention tickets. I am in Canada and it is requiring international shipping and a charge of $25. In addition to the charge, I don't want to wait for the tickets to be mailed so that I can make park reservations. Are others getting an option for email delivery? thx

In US. I didn't have the option for email either but my mail delivery was free. As soon as I ordered I received an email confirmation and I was immediately able to link my tickets to the Disney app so I could book park reservations.

In US. I didn't have the option for email either but my mail delivery was free. As soon as I ordered I received an email confirmation and I was immediately able to link my tickets to the Disney app so I could book park reservations.

Thanks. I ended up calling and they had the option of assigning it to will call with no charge. And I was able to link right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter