Re-Gift Exchange Sent/Received

Found out today that Velveeta was sent regular mail.

Even if he was sent regular mail it is taking way too long.

I've sent packages regular ground mail and they've usually gotten there almost as quickly as airmail packages:confused3

At least we know there is still hope. Velveeta may still find his way here after all.

Some postal worker "Adopted" Velveta. *cries* I really wanted that cat! *giggles*

Some postal worker "Adopted" Velveta. *cries* I really wanted that cat! *giggles*

Yeah, I'm sort of sad too.

I really would have liked to have him live with me:guilty:

Hi Nancy. The trip was nice for the most part.

We always go on "other" cruise lines and then spend our time lamenting the lack of the Disney touch.:sad2:

Disney just knows how to do it so much better than Royal Caribbean.

Not that I would never cruise Royal Caribbean and that we didn't enjoy our time away but ...... you know how it is.

So, how was your cruise??

Well, I have never been on a Disney cruise...yet ;) (May 2008 :hyper: ).
It was fun......we were RCI....I have only cruised on Holland other than that.
Holland had better food. RCI had better service.
Just looked at a Celebrity cruise for Oct. :rolleyes: Have to run the idea past DH :rotfl:

Anyway....where do you go?
I didn't care for any of the towns were stopped in. I am a snob I guess ;)
DD had the most fantastic time training dolphins though. And the weather and seas were great until the last day and then cold and windy.

We were only one a 3 night cruise.

We left from Port Canaveral and went to Nassau and then to Royal Caribbean's private island, CocoCay.

Nassau is definitely not exciting but we got off and went to Atlantis to walk thru the aquarium.

CocoCay was quite nice, maybe not as nice as Disney's Castaway Cay but nice still the same.

Sounds nice.
I am looking at a 4 night one to Canada. Close, no flying.....price is right.
Might just talk DH into it tonight.

Still no packages.

I did receive my Disney only exchange today though :confused3

So maybe somebody DID take a liking to Velveeta:thumbsup2

I'll be sure to let you know when something shows up. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter