Re-Gift Exchange Sent/Received

Well, I hope that Velveeta is having fun, where ever it is.:laughing:

I hope so too but I will be extremely sad if he doesn't show up.:guilty:

This is my chance to have custody of a celebrity, I don't want to miss the fun and excitement of it all :sad2:

I'm just checking in, I wanted to read about Velveeta....have a great trip, Nancy! No cruise for us this year, we're heading for Vero Beach and Orlando during my spring break in 3 weeks.

That sounds fun, Bobbi :sunny:
It is going to be a fun trip for us. DS and DDIL are going too. And DD is flying and staying with us. Haven't seen them since Christmas.
They are all looking forward to the rest.

I'm thinking that we'll have to have a memorial service for Velveeta soon. Everyone that knew him/her start thinking about what you want to say. :sad1:

I'm thinking that we'll have to have a memorial service for Velveeta soon. Everyone that knew him/her start thinking about what you want to say. :sad1:

Aww, don't cry.

I haven't given up hope yet.

Cats are really good at finding their way home.

Maybe he will show up sooner or later :thumbsup2

Since I never get to play re-gift, does someone have a picture of Velveeta? He if doesn't show up, I might be able to find something to replace him.

I also promise not to show the picture to anyone.

I think I have something!! ::yes::
I will send a picture to you, Susan, and see what you think.
When is the next regift exchange?

I've not given up on Velveeta yet.

Hopefully he will still turn up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter