Re-Gift Exchange Sent/Received

Robin, I don't know what to say. An exchange package and an elf package all MIA. :confused:

:cool1: Robin DID get my Elf package!!! I'm sure she'll post something. ;)

Yes Kim is rightl:woohoo: :woohoo:

A package from her arrived yesterday. But when I tried to come on last night and post about it, the DISboards were down:guilty:

I got a lovely box from Kim yesterday and inside it I found:

bear salt and pepper shakers
a basket full of bath items that smell really nice
a Snow White Christmas ornament
a funky liquid pen
a pair of pink polka dotted socks
a Cinderella's slipper ornament
and a whole lot of chocolate marshmallow candies :rotfl2:

Now Kim knows me pretty well and I'm quite sure the candy was NOT a regift item;)

Thanks Kim so much for sending out my elf regift package. I absolutely love everything in it and it was definitely worth the wait.

If Velveeta ever does somehow make his way here I will be sure to let everyone know.

Thanks so much Susan for running this exchange and to all for their patience in helping me wait for my exchange package to arrive.

:yay: Glad something arrived for you Robin ::yes::
Kim knows how to pack a box :woohoo:
We do hope Velveeta shows.....he needs a good home. I think he is liking all this travel.

Thanks, Kirby for hosting again. I am all ready for the next one :rotfl:

Finally! I'm glad your elf package did arrive. Maybe Velveeta will eventually make it's way to your doorstep. We can only hope!

Now Kim knows me pretty well and I'm quite sure the candy was NOT a regift item;)
You're right, and now that I'm reminded of what I sent, the candy WAS the only thing NOT re-gifted, honestly! :)

You're right, and now that I'm reminded of what I sent, the candy WAS the only thing NOT re-gifted, honestly! :)

Thanks again for the great package Kim.

Unfortunately the candy is almost gone already :scared1:

And I didn't share it with anybody ;)

Thought of him today when I saw some cheese on sale at the grocery store. I can't believe that Velveeta never made it!:eek: Maybe he's "stuck" somewhere.:scared1:

I hope he gets unstuck from where ever he is but so far he has not arrived.

Don't worry if he ever shows up, you guys will be the first to know :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter