Quitting VMK Sale For Credits! SUPER CHEAP!

Hiya,

I'm interested in the black mansion what I can offer is not on your wants but here goes:
Gold Penny Press or Gold turnstile?:confused3

LMK:)
Thanks for the consideration:goodvibes

not really into retro stuff, sorry
bumparoo, hope all had a nice christmas. I got my Wii! (finally).
Wii would like to play.

heya missvmk again. i really dont know how to respond when people ask what i like, so just offer off of my want list if u can or if not then some other cool stuff. fyi, there is alot of stuff that i dont care about, like gold/retro furnish:goodvibes

*EDIT*
i looked at your trade thread..of it i liked:
snowman magic
herbie helmet
black beret
red santa hat

so let me know.

Bumparoo! boingboingboingboingboing!
I got my Wii! wait..didn't i say that already?
I got my Wii! yes Indeedy!

I will offer a bird hat and the red santa hat for the musketeer. I might be able to add a pin or two if you want. :) Thanks!

I would like to offer Dreams Month items. I am not sure how much of each I have but I can confidently offer:
1x Castle Prop
10x Cloud
10x Throne
4x Flower Pot

And I'll throw in a red and a green santa hat for good measure..

Thank you for considering

i feel so bad for denying practically every offer, but i have a trade pending already for bird hat and dont need santa hat. teddybaer, sorry for stealing your signature and btw you offered 'Royal' items, not 'Dreams month' items. dont worry, many, many people have come up to me and thought that royal was dream also. dreams month was in september when hosts were randomly giving out Dream-themed items like Dream ears, dream shirt, castle turret, fairy pin, etc.

lol
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any offers? Bueller? Bueller? (how do you spell Ferris Bueller??)
Give me your signature!

do u have bird hat for trade
if you do this is my offer
Herbie Helmet
Everest chair
Contempary Hotel Pin
Fall pin set(exsept goofy)
Minnie Pin and minnie from this moon
And Red penny Press

i dont have bird hat to trade, sorry. if its not on my list there is a good chance that i dont have it to trade, but that is not always the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter