Quitting VMK Sale For Credits! SUPER CHEAP!

LittleAtomicPotato

Please Do Not Attempt To Split My Atoms.
Hello all! I recently stopped playing vmk, so im selling what is left after giving to my friends for any reasonable offer!

PINS:

1x Halloween Quest 2005
1x Halloween Pumpkin
1x Halloween Witch
1x Golden Giraffe
1x Halloween Bat
1x Holiday Christmas 2006
1x Holiday Candy Cane 2006
1x New Years 2006
1x Vmk race 2007
1x Tron Bit
1x Waterparks pin set, no typhoon lagoon

CLOTHES:

2x Green Baseball Cap Reversed (Flip hats)
2x Gold Straw Hat
2x Typhoon Lagoon Shirt Red
1x Typhon Lagoon Shorts Red
1x Feather mask
1x Green Space shoes

FURNISH:

1x Skeleton at the Helm
1x Pirate Map Table
1x Treasure Chest Chair Brown
1x Haunted Mansion Tree

CODE:

1x Pirate Fortress Room (Caribbean Town Square)

Any reasonable offer will be accepted. I need about 20k to get my kiosk and some furnish, so that is my goal. Im expecting to get something under 15k after im done clearing out.

Hi:),

I can offer for the Teleport Magic: Rocket ship couch(Magenta)
For the Herbie Couch: Everest Ride Car(from Yeti Vision) or Pirate Treasure chest color Brown(From Kellogs online pirate game)

LMK what you think,if I should add or maybe change offer:)

Thank You for the consideration:goodvibes

I'll start you off at 5 clouds for the Invisible Magic :santa:

4 royal thrones for teleport magic.

ill have to pass-you can get thrones and clouds for 500-1k each, invisible would be much more.

I'll offer captain's quarter couch and yellow space suit top :) For invisibility magic

i think ill accept, i would LOVE a full space suit tho, or just more pieces if u have. for the addition of the rest of space suit, i would definitely add. im on pretty much all night, just send PM.

i still have a teleport and a invisible magic for trade!

Hi:),

I can offer for the Teleport Magic: Rocket ship couch(Magenta)
For the Herbie Couch: Everest Ride Car(from Yeti Vision) or Pirate Treasure chest color Brown(From Kellogs online pirate game)

LMK what you think,if I should add or maybe change offer:)

Thank You for the consideration:goodvibes

LOL sorry, your text threw me off and i missed it. im gonna pass; i dont really need the rocket chair which was the level one prize of the quest while teleport was the level 3 prize, the everest chair is free, and the treasure chest used to be free, im not too partial to it. gl, tho.

OK. Well, you said to post all offers.

:)

Will you still trade pirate treasure chair for teleport?

i can do invisible for bird hat, magenta rocket i dont really care for as it was the lowest level prize for the quest that teleport magic was in. im online vmk in my room right now, search my name.

I offer green explorer inferno dream ears grey mansion bird hat minnie hat and stitch hat for the vmk 2nd birthday pin! omg!
bump.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter