QR Blog: Member Appreciation Day 5/16!!

I got my $3 as well. That was a fun promo. I"m hoping the other offers I did have a delay as I'd like credit for those so I'd have another $25 disney card. :)

Stupid question...those of you who got the $3.00 bonus...does it show up in your Account History or does it just get added to your balance?

Also, for the clicks...I counted 701 pts...so that converts to $0.07 right? I don't think mine calculated right today.

I'm not going to bother Dmitry about either of these today as I know he's still working through all the emails from yesterday, just wanted to see how the bonus shows up & how many pennies you're getting for the clicks....
:0)
Thanks
Jen

Stupid question...those of you who got the $3.00 bonus...does it show up in your Account History or does it just get added to your balance?

Also, for the clicks...I counted 701 pts...so that converts to $0.07 right? I don't think mine calculated right today.

I'm not going to bother Dmitry about either of these today as I know he's still working through all the emails from yesterday, just wanted to see how the bonus shows up & how many pennies you're getting for the clicks....
:0)
Thanks
Jen

The $3 credit showed up at the very bottom of the cashout/offer page under "other".

I can't help with the clicks because I really don't pay much attention to whether they are crediting or not, lol!

Thank you! He sent an email saying he split mine $1.05 yesterday & $1.95 today...which does = $3.00...but I don't think it calculated correctly yet....unless the total I saw this morning had the $1.05 already in there...hmmm...I'll have to look at yesterday's total & the offers...I bet that's what
it is...I'm sure it's fine....ok, off to look at that now...thanks for letting me mumble through it!

Ok, just have to edit this posting...that's EXACTLY what happened...this morning's balance had the $1.05 in it....good thing I keep track of this stuff! Woo hoo! Got my $3.00 bonus too! YIPPPYYY!!

Love QR!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter