QR Blog: Member Appreciation Day 5/16!!

Magical JenK

DIS Veteran
From today's blog:

Monday, May 14, 2007
Wednesday 5/16: Member appreciation day!
This coming Wednesday will be our first ever member appreciation day to thank you for your continued support after a rough 2 months of site transfer problems. If you complete offers on this day and email with the list of offers that you did (and they already showed up in your account history) we will match what you earned up to $3*. It is like a $3 bonus for completing $3+ worth of offers.

I hope you will enjoy this unique promotion. Feel free to leave any feedback if you have any questions and don't forget to let your friends about this.

*The offers that you complete must show up in advertiser reports. It is highly suggested that you clear cookies before doing them.

Posted by Dmitry at 12:59 PM 0 comments

Awesome. I am in the office this week and have some free time so Wed. will be my quickrewards day. I need to create my gmail account for QR so I can maximize this offer. I spent all day on CD and made it up to $50 today so tomorrow will be treasure trooper and wed QR. Thurs will be my SR/CR day since I just did both of them over the weekend - haha.

I love little bonuses.

Don't forget this is today!!

I just did two small offers, but neither credited yet. QR was acting kind of funny though, so I don't know if it messed up the tracking. The site went to "page cannot be displayed" a few times without me clicking on anything while I was completing the offers. Hope whatever was causing it clears up!

Would anyone want to start the quick crediting list in this post for today? I am about to start doing offers and wouldn't mind updating yall.

I tried Ideal Bite (.30) and Surveys For Fun: $1500 Ebay Shopping Spree (.50) and neither of them quick credited for me.

UPDATE: Ideal Bite just credited.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to start signing up!

I did four offers and none has credited yet. So i'm not having much luck today with it! :rotfl2:

I hope they credit sometime today!

Hope everyone else has better luck!

I did two this morning and one has gone through. Consumer Expressions:Win a Nikon ---for .75. Good Luck ya'll

I'm up to 3 done so far and nada. I'm hoping they get pushed through after lunch. My work has all the small simple ones blocked (My Insider deals and such) so i'll have to do them tonight at home.

I did singlesnet yesterday and it credited pretty fast if that helps anyone.

These are the ones I've done so far:
5/15/2007 10:16am Hyatt Gold Passport
5/15/2007 10:28am What She Has To Say: Win a Lexus RX or $50,000!
5/15/2007 11:18am 100 Free Powerball Tickets <-This one came through as a manual credit!!!

I did 4 that all credited pretty quickly.

Ideal Bite - $0.30
ADVFN - $0.20
Ellis College of NYIT - $2.00
Free Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit - $0.04 (not much I know, but every little bit helps!)

The Johnson & Johnson one credited immediately. Ideal Bite and ADVFN took about an hour, and the NYIT took about 2 hours. Hope that helps someone!:)

hey guys...these all credited for me....

- ellis college of nyit
- advfn
- christian couple makers
- sirius 3 day free trial
- ideal bite
- survey team
- emortgage finders
- fusion cash
- panda research

These have posted for me so far today I rec'd credit in less than an hour:

Consumer Expressions:Win a Nikon SLR Digital Camera!
Win Moo Lah: Deal or No Deal
Free Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit (super freebie)

I've done 12 signups today, and so far only 2 have credited - but it hasn't been very long yet so here's hoping they come thru soon!! The 2 to credit were - FusionCash and JoinSurveys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter