QR Blog: Member Appreciation Day 5/16!!

lightspeed and survey panel from the email earlier this week credited within a half hour of doing them. I'm only up to $1.89 though. I"ll have to try out some of the other ones posted on here. I want my $3 bonus and to get back into the habit of doing QR.

In the free trials section, under sign-ups I did foreclosure.com. It requires a CC but nothing is charged until after the free 7 day trial is up. It credited within about 25 minutes and my $3 bonus was added an hour later. It is an online cancellation too. Easy $8! I missed QR too.

Here's my list that I received credit for:
- Ideal Bite (.30)
- Global Travel International 2007 (.45)
- Survey Team (.40)
- Singlesnet (.60)
- Consumer expressions: Nikon SLR (.75)
- Win moo lah Deal or no Deal (.75)

No credit for:
- Surveys For Fun: $1500 ebay spree
- Party w/ star Vanilla Ice
- Ipsos

If you haven't tried the Global Travel ones, they all have credited quickly for me and they are super easy. I think there are three different ones.

Thanks to all for posting!

Did everyone get their $3 already? Mine didn't post yet and I sent the email quite a while ago. I'm only concerned because I've read a few people getting the $3 within an hour.

I know that I'm not receiving the QR emails, so I'm wondering if he is receiving mine?

I finally made it to $3!! I just sent my email off. I got these to credit:
100 Free Powerball Tickets
ADVFN
Super freebie
Survey Team
Lightspeed Research
Fushion Cash
Hyatt Gold Passport
Panda Research
Its your opinion - church

These have not credited and I'm not sure why not since I've never done most of them before - maybe they will come through later:
Automatic Builder
Win NORELL COLOGNE SET Pefume
Income from Home
GMI - US English & Spanish
Babies Online
Ideal Bite
Survey Adventure
Greenfield Online
Ipsos

I sent my emal off around 1:30 Pacific time and still nothing. Good to hear yours didn't as well. Maybe he has a lot coming in now. We will get it!!!

Does the match apply to shopping as well? I just spent a bit of $$ on Disney Shopping today.

Dmitry just updated the blog. They got quite a few more emails than anticipated on this promo and he and one other person are working through the emails. The $3 should be posted by 2 or 3 am EST.

This update is posted on the blog for anyone waiting for the $3 bonus to post.

UPDATE: IF YOU ARE WAITING TO GET THE BONUS PLEASE BE PATIENT. WE RECEIVED A LOT MORE EMAILS THEN EXPECTED AND THERE ARE ONLY 2 OF US PROCESSING THEM TODAY. WE HOPE TO GET ALL OF THEM DONE BY 2 or 3 AM EST.

Also, another one that credited for me:
- Ellis College of NYIT ($2)

Anyone have any luck w/Ebay registration through QR? I did it, it's $5.00...hope it credits...did a few others, but not a lot hoping this one would take care of my $3.00...hope I'm on his reports! :0)

I received my $3.00 bonus!! What a great offer. Made me look at the signups and finally take time to do some. My email from Dmitry came at 3:16am!! Sure do hope he is getting some much deserved sleep this morning after such a late (early morning) night. :surfweb:

Good morning everyone! Just wanted to let you know that Dmitry really does still read all the DIS postings! I had posted about Ebay & he emailed me & said that it takes 5-8 hours, but that it would still count! How awesome is that?! It looks like it came in around 3am & I'm guessing they were done for the night as my $3.00 bonus isn't in my account, but I'm not worried at all. QR has such great customer service! I'm glad so many of us went through to take advantage of his customer appreciation day! I bet he's glad too!! :0)

Oh and thanks to bartleby1 for stating where the $2.00 Ellis school was. I did that this morning!

Anyway, hope you all have a great day!
Jen

I got me 3 bucks!! yippee. That was a nice way to get me back into QR. I had kind of slacked off. Now off to look at that Ellis College one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter