PTR - SF, NY & WDW Oct/Nov

It sucks how you lose two days on the way home! On the plus side you gain a day on the way over!!

I've let myself 4 days before I go back to work. I hope that's enough!!

Awesome :thumbsup2

With the luggage - do we pick up our own luggage or go to the disney world information and give them our baggage tickets?

We will be in New York before we go there so I could get our magic bands delivered along with luggage tags but not sure if I want to take the risk that they dont turn up and we lose our magic bands

I tend to prefer picking up our own luggage. If we load them on the bus, when we get to the resort, we have our bags with us immediately. Disney can take some time to get your bags and have them delivered to your room. YMMV.

Well I feel quite stupid, I was going over my flight itinerary and noticed that we arrived back in Adelaide on the 10th of November, I thought we got back on the 8th!!

I booked my leave to return to work on the 10th! So supposed to fly in and be back at work!! Hell no!! I will have to sort something out at work tomorrow, cant believe I missed the return date! We leave from San Francisco on the 8th and return back on the 10th I just had the 8th in my head cause we fly out that date forgot about the 2 days delay in flight!

I know I shouldn't laugh but.....

:rotfl2:

I tend to prefer picking up our own luggage. If we load them on the bus, when we get to the resort, we have our bags with us immediately. Disney can take some time to get your bags and have them delivered to your room. YMMV.

I know I shouldn't laugh but.....

:rotfl2:

Thanks so when you get off the bus, you just ask for your luggage?

lol! Yep luckily got another 2 days off and then go back to work for one day - working from home, so that will be better :)

Thanks so when you get off the bus, you just ask for your luggage?

lol! Yep luckily got another 2 days off and then go back to work for one day - working from home, so that will be better :)

Yes. I've found the Disney drivers to be pretty good. At each stop, they will get down and help unload the bags.

Great that you got the extra time off. :thumbsup2

I have been curious about the Magical express and the baggage so its great to hear more about it.

Its a bummer we lose days when we return to Oz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter