PTR - SF, NY & WDW Oct/Nov

Congrats on your perseverance and succeeding in nabbing FD.

Hijcking your thread we have MNSSHP for Oct 24-print at home tix so currently saved on my hard drive. I presume this means they don't get added to the Magic bands? Doesn't seem to be anywhere on the site to link but I haven't had time to fully play around on the website yet?

Thanks Wendy

We chose the will call option also so I'm a bit worried now! I hope I remember to go to guest services if it happens!! There is so much else to remember!

I linked my MNSSHP tickets to My Disney Experience before leaving NZ. I just typed in the ticket number and they appeared.

However, I wish I hadn't. Apparently they caused some kind of glitch in the system which caused about 45min to sort out on our first park day. Thankfully we struck a really lovely guy in the ticket booth that day. He was so apologetic for keeping us waiting so long that he gave us a Fastpass to any attraction of our choice. We used it for Toy Story Mania.

Ok, I wont do that then!

When I booked our 3 night accommodation at the Hard Rock hotel it required a deposit of one night, so I paid this. When I got the confirmation email it says nothing about the deposit and the total is the total for the 3 nights. I can see the deduction in my credit card so I know it has come out. When I go back into our reservation it still shows the total as the full amount.

I've got a print out of the booking confirmation I'm just paranoid that they are going to say they havent got my payment.

So today I got a letter in the mail from Disney world showing my previous reservation. The reservation showing under my profile is the updated one, do I just ignore this letter?

Also, on my reservation it is showing as 2014 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2014 Quick Service Meals, 2014 Table Service Meals - Child, it doesnt say for how many people, do I need to query that? Guests are showing as 2 adults and 2 children.

woohoo paid my disney tickets/accommodation off today! Just got to pay the 2nd reservation (which is room only) but I am hoping that they extend the 30% room only deal and can apply that to my other reservation.

Now I have paid it does that mean they send me my disney tickets?

woohoo paid my disney tickets/accommodation off today! Just got to pay the 2nd reservation (which is room only) but I am hoping that they extend the 30% room only deal and can apply that to my other reservation. Now I have paid it does that mean they send me my disney tickets?

Sorry, I can't comment on the tickets, however it's wonderul to hear that everything is coming together. Your ADRs look great.

So today I got a letter in the mail from Disney world showing my previous reservation. The reservation showing under my profile is the updated one, do I just ignore this letter?

Also, on my reservation it is showing as 2014 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2014 Quick Service Meals, 2014 Table Service Meals - Child, it doesnt say for how many people, do I need to query that? Guests are showing as 2 adults and 2 children.

Did you check this with Disney? I would be tempted to make absolutely sure. But that's just me.

Congrats on having one of your ressies paid in full!!!

As to your tickets.....have you checked My Disney Experience to see if you can see your tickets there?
As an international guest, Disney will not ship Magic Bands over to you. They will be waiting for you at the front desk when you check in. But you should have your tickets against your reservations in MDE. I believe at the 60 day mark if you have your tickets linked to your account, you should be able to customise your bands and make your FP+ reservations.

Did you check this with Disney? I would be tempted to make absolutely sure. But that's just me.

Congrats on having one of your ressies paid in full!!!

As to your tickets.....have you checked My Disney Experience to see if you can see your tickets there?
As an international guest, Disney will not ship Magic Bands over to you. They will be waiting for you at the front desk when you check in. But you should have your tickets against your reservations in MDE. I believe at the 60 day mark if you have your tickets linked to your account, you should be able to customise your bands and make your FP+ reservations.

I receieved another letter in the post with all the right details of the room but doesnt mention free dining. I need to ring to pay for my room only reservation so I will ask them at the same time about the dining details.

My disney experience is showing all our tickets, including our MNSSHP tickets.

I receieved another letter in the post with all the right details of the room but doesnt mention free dining. I need to ring to pay for my room only reservation so I will ask them at the same time about the dining details.

My disney experience is showing all our tickets, including our MNSSHP tickets.

I *think* you could check MDE 60 days out and see if your FP+ selections open up.
I don't know if they re-jigged the system for MNSSHP; but in September last year, I couldn't book FP+ for my 'normal' ticket and then book more FP+ for the MNSSHP ticket.

Could anyone tell me if in regards to the Disney pick up from airport - do I need to ring Disneyworld accommodation before I get there to let them know of any changes to the flight?

Or do they check flight status?

Don't think it really matters, as they have busses there all the time, but guess it wouldn't hurt to let them know

You'll need to let them know if the flight number changes but they monitor time changes.

Awesome :thumbsup2

With the luggage - do we pick up our own luggage or go to the disney world information and give them our baggage tickets?

We will be in New York before we go there so I could get our magic bands delivered along with luggage tags but not sure if I want to take the risk that they dont turn up and we lose our magic bands

Change my accommodation for the first 2 nights 27th & 28th - they had a 30% room rate special so I've booked the cars family suite at Art of Animation which is where the kids wanted to stay originally! Cost more than CSR but still saved $100 off the normal rate at AOA. We will really only be there for 1 day as we arrive late on the first night but we dont have any park tickets until 4pm the next day which is our MNSSHP tickets so they will have a little time to explore (before we go shopping!)

I also asked about how come my disney experience is showing that dining as kids when I am paying adults for both of them and she said it is a glitch in the system at the moment that they are trying to fix. So all good

Change my accommodation for the first 2 nights 27th & 28th - they had a 30% room rate special so I've booked the cars family suite at Art of Animation which is where the kids wanted to stay originally! Cost more than CSR but still saved $100 off the normal rate at AOA. We will really only be there for 1 day as we arrive late on the first night but we dont have any park tickets until 4pm the next day which is our MNSSHP tickets so they will have a little time to explore (before we go shopping!) I also asked about how come my disney experience is showing that dining as kids when I am paying adults for both of them and she said it is a glitch in the system at the moment that they are trying to fix. So all good

Yay for the cars suite! My family would love to stay in one of them one day - DS is Cars mad. I'll be keen to hear your feedback. :)

Well I feel quite stupid, I was going over my flight itinerary and noticed that we arrived back in Adelaide on the 10th of November, I thought we got back on the 8th!!

I booked my leave to return to work on the 10th! So supposed to fly in and be back at work!! Hell no!! I will have to sort something out at work tomorrow, cant believe I missed the return date! We leave from San Francisco on the 8th and return back on the 10th I just had the 8th in my head cause we fly out that date forgot about the 2 days delay in flight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter