Promotions in April?

kadee_29

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if I am posting in the right place but I was wondering if there are every any promotions for April. We will be there from the 1st to the 9th and I know that is typically a peak time but I was hoping there might be something that would make this trip a little sweeter.

Thanks!!

You know, I'll be going around that time too and I've been wondering whether it IS a peak time, since it's actually two weeks after Easter.

You know, I'll be going around that time too and I've been wondering whether it IS a peak time, since it's actually two weeks after Easter.

That would make it better for me if it wasn't. I am going by old calendars so I didn't know for sure, just guessing because that's spring break time for schools in my area.

Mousesavers has a list of historical discounts on their website.

Thanks!! I will definitely check that out. :-)

Late time I went was in April, and during Easter/spring break. It was so awesome watching the Easter Parade!!! It was busier but not too crazy.

There was some room/meal deal for part of the trip. This time I am going the middle of April, so after Easter and after spring break...I don't know of any deals for around that time, I am actually happy that it is after Easter and spring break, everyone should be back in school and it should be pretty quite at the parks...that is my hope anyway, so no deal would be just fine if I don't have to wait in line ups :tongue:

Our first trip to WDW was April 2015, during our son's spring break (1st week of April) and we had heard that it was always especially busy during that time. Either our expectations were really off or it wasn't as busy as we thought because other than a bunch of high school baseball teams, it really didn't seem that bad. We are planning our next trip for the same time frame April 2 - 8th of 2016 and although I know that it will be a bit busier due to spring breaks and such but with our experience the weather was great, the crowds weren't too bad and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Jonna

Hello! We are taking a 9 day trip beginning April 21. April is traditionally peak time but with Easter being so early (March 25) it shouldn't be crazy busy. That said, I hope there are some discounts offered.

We're booked April 24th through 30th and is our first vacation to WDW I hope we can luck out and get some deals for our time there!

There is a Disney Visa room only out for stays through 4/13. CM was able to save us $213 at POFQ using that. She also hinted to check back on Monday for a Disney Junior Package for 2adults 1 junior and 1 child. I think they have done this one before. I know I will check for sure.

I was able to get a 20% off our package that we had booked - although we actually ended up changing our reservation from CBR to POR. We found some great savings!

I was able to get a 20% off our package that we had booked - although we actually ended up changing our reservation from CBR to POR. We found some great savings!
Have you checked back recently? They're running a spring deal right now.

We are going April 3-9, the room we are booking at CBR went from 238 a night to 181. That saved almost 400$ after you remove the difference in tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter