• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

PrinzessJen09's Trading Extravagenza Part 2 *Updated 3-3* Need Bulk Heart Chairs!!

2 would be fine:)

the only time soon i can be on is Sunday.

is that fine?

Yes, that is fine. Just let me know a time and I will make sure to be there.

California_dreamin, I am still thinking this over. I am kinda at a loss because I dont really know how much they should be worth.

You have several pins i am interested in they are
blizzard beach
disney mountains quest
frontierland quest
halloween bat
maui tiki
thriller seekers
tron bit
tron lightcycle
tron mcp
tron recognizer
typhoon lagoon
and one of the space mountain, but i will have to see which one when i am back on vmk

I have heart chairs all three colors, football down markers, christmas items, and of course credits. Let me know what it will take to get these pins.
thanks

Dreams Tshirt ***
Haunted Mansion Jacket Brown
Haunted Mansion Shoes Brown
Jafar Hat***
Maleficent Hat
Native American Boots ***
Native American Vest ***
Superhero mask
Superhero Pants Green
Superhero Shoes

Ok, I have a bubbling cauldron for trade. It is very rare, I would like any of these. I think more then one would make most sense, but if you dont think so, never mind. I have an offer going for a full Haunted Mansion Suit. But, she has not been on in a long time. If you intrested, tell me. The ones I want the most are ***

California_dreamin,

Dreams Tshirt - 2000 credits
Haunted Mansion Jacket Brown - 2000
Haunted Mansion Shoes Brown - 2000
Maleficent Hat - 2500
Native American Boots - 2500
Native American Headdress - 2500
Native American Vest - 2000
Princess Slippers Blue - 3000

Let me kow what you think. I am sure we can work something out.

blizzard beach
disney mountains quest
frontierland quest
halloween bat
maui tiki
thriller seekers
tron bit
tron lightcycle
tron mcp
tron recognizer
typhoon lagoon
and one of the space mountain, but i will have to see which one when i am back on vmk

I will either take 5 red/pink chairs, 3 cyan chairs, or one football down marker and one pink/red chair per pin. You can mix and match the chairs if you would like. Does that work?

Dreams Tshirt ***
Jafar Hat***
Maleficent Hat
Native American Vest ***
Superhero mask
Superhero Pants Green
Superhero Shoes

Ok, I have a bubbling cauldron for trade. It is very rare, I would like any of these. I think more then one would make most sense, but if you dont think so, never mind. I have an offer going for a full Haunted Mansion Suit. But, she has not been on in a long time. If you intrested, tell me. The ones I want the most are ***

I have someone already offering on these items:
Dreams Tshirt ***
Maleficent Hat
Native American Vest ***

But the other items I am willing to trade. Do you have a picture of this item because I cannot seem to picture this exact item. I could do the Jafar hat and one other item if you would like. Let me know.

I don't have a picture, and I would like a lot more than a Jafar Hat plus one, I have an offer for a full Haunted Mansion outfit, thanks anyway I guess.

sounds good to me
here are the pins i want
blizzard beach
disney mountains quest
maui tiki
thriller seekers
tron bit
tron lightcycle
tron mcp
typhoon lagoon
summit plummet
space mountain pin
adventureland retro
frontierland quest

and can you tell me what the jungle cruise room is (is it the explorers tent)?
if not what do you want for the room? If it is explorers tent i do not need it.

anyway i am on vmk now, and i will go collect the items i need to trade you for the pins if you give me a little time to collcet my items i will go to my room titled red's super trade room I am princesstinytina then we can trade.

let me know about the room

ok for the 12 pins i want i have collected the following items as per your instructions
10 football markers
5 pink heart chairs
5 red heart chairs
6 cyan heart chairs.

I have a green candy cane. I am looking for any of these. Especailly the ones ***.

High School Musical Piano
Kali Raft Couch ***
Wanted Poster
Well Chair
Dreams Tshirt ***
Jafar Hat ***
Maleficent Hat
Native American Boots***
Native American Vest ***
Superhero mask
Superhero Pants Green
Superhero Shoes

BUMP!!!! I havent heard from some of the people that have posted offers. Let me know if you are still interested.

I am interested in the Thanksgiving 2006 Pin, if you still have it... I can offer Animation Desk and Chair ... just let me know. I also have several tron tables and chairs :goodvibes

Lyn
:tigger:

I am interested in the Thanksgiving 2006 Pin, if you still have it... I can offer Animation Desk and Chair ... just let me know. I also have several tron tables and chairs :goodvibes

Lyn
:tigger:

That is a deal. I do still have the pin. I would like another Animation Desk and Chair. Thank you!

i want
Kali Raft Couch
Safari Lifestyle Collectiom
Dreams Tshirt
Firework Level 1 Bronze Sparkler
Firework Level 2 Silver Rocket
Firework Level 3 Gold Spectacular
Ice Cream Pin

i have this for trade
Tron Arcades
Heart Chairs in Bulk
Animation Desk and Chair

How is 3 Heart Chairs for the pink Heartless Hamper. I am trying to make a pink room. :) I think 3 is good, that is 750 credits. Tell me what you think, if not that is okay.

I am online now, but can not find you. I am going out of town for the week, as my dad is having surgery and I need to take care of him and my mom. Let me know if we can complete this today, please :goodvibes

i want
Kali Raft Couch
Safari Lifestyle Collectiom
Dreams Tshirt
Firework Level 1 Bronze Sparkler
Firework Level 2 Silver Rocket
Firework Level 3 Gold Spectacular
Ice Cream Pin

i have this for trade
Tron Arcades
Heart Chairs in Bulk
Animation Desk and Chair

What color are the heart chairs and how many are there? I am pretty sure that we can work something out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter