• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

PrinzessJen09's Trading Extravagenza Part 2 *Updated 3-3* Need Bulk Heart Chairs!!

VMK_dragon, I am only willing to trade the Dreams shirt for those items. Is that alright? I am thinking 8 chairs along with the Tron arcade set. Let me know. Thanks.

JollyRogerD, Wow. I have sent you a PM.

Hola,
I would trade the dreams shirt for those items. Let me know what color heart chairs you would like :goodvibes Thanks!

Are you intrested in a bubbling cauldren?

I have an animation viewer I will trade you for:

Baseball Base (x4)
Princess Bodice Yellow (x1)
Princess Hooped Skirt Yellow (x1)
Princess Slippers Yellow (x1)
Princess Tiara (x1)

I have an animation viewer I will trade you for:

Baseball Base (x4)
Princess Bodice Yellow (x1)
Princess Hooped Skirt Yellow (x1)
Princess Slippers Yellow (x1)
Princess Tiara (x1)

I am sorry but I traded the Yellow Princess outfit earlier today and had not had the chance to update my post. Is there anything else that you are interested in because I am very interested in the animation viewer.

I am sorry but I traded the Yellow Princess outfit earlier today and had not had the chance to update my post. Is there anything else that you are interested in because I am very interested in the animation viewer.
how does this sound?

Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Color Purple (x4)
Baseball Base (x4)
Captain Nemo Chair Pink (x2)
Explorer's Suitcase Sofa (x1)
Haunted Mansion Top Hat (x1)
Princess Tiara (x1)

how does this sound?

Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Color Purple (x4)
Baseball Base (x4)
Captain Nemo Chair Pink (x2)
Explorer's Suitcase Sofa (x1)
Haunted Mansion Top Hat (x1)
Princess Tiara (x1)

This sounds good to me, but I saw that you had another trade thread for this item. Let me know if this offer still stands.

I have snowman magic and christmas items
i like the pink nemo chair
explorer suitcase
gorilla poster
all 4 wanted posters
HM jacket and shoes brown
native american boots
tiara
superhero boots and mask
sipider and witch pins
halloween o6 pin
ice cream, popcorn and pretzel pins

what christmas items you looking for and what will it take for the items i listed

I have snowman magic and christmas items
i like the pink nemo chair
explorer suitcase
gorilla poster
all 4 wanted posters
HM jacket and shoes brown
native american boots
tiara
superhero boots and mask
sipider and witch pins
halloween o6 pin
ice cream, popcorn and pretzel pins

what christmas items you looking for and what will it take for the items i listed

I am not sure what Christmas items I am looking for. Is it possible for you to list them? I think that I can trade you almost everything that you want depending on the quanity and the items. :)

I have the following christmas items:
mickey tree
red soldier
holiday chair (dredal) blue and yellow
sleigh chair
gingerbread bench
candy canes red, blue, yellow, green
wreath purple
skeleton at helm with santa hat and lights
santa hat
fireplace
stack of presents
presents with candles
cookie tree
that is all i can remember off the top of my head I will double check when vmk opens

I'm trading 2 star Bat Magic, What would you be willing to offer?

A couple or Explorer Tent codes would be nice..

I offer 750 credits worth of heart chairs (your choice or 1 blue and 1 pink or red, or 3 pink or red)
for the New Orleans Doubloon Pin. The pin was sold for 500 so I think this is reasonable since it was only sold about two weeks ago and is not really rare yet.

Lizbon, you have got a deal. I will take one blue and one pink. I am logging on now if you want to meet. Or you can PM me later a time that if good for you. :)

Garizle, I can offer you 2 tent room codes for the bat magic if you would like. If that doesn't work, what other items from my list interested you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter