PrinzessJen09's Trading Extravagenza Part 2 *Updated 3-3* Need Bulk Heart Chairs!!

OK. I am sure that we can work something out, but I honestly have no idea where to start. LOL. I have never done a trade with thismany items. Would you also be willing to buy and trade heart chairs?

When would you like to meet? And also, I offer 2000 credits worth of chairs for the Native Ameican Shirt, and Boots. I have to check how many credits I have, I know I have have enough but I don't know whether or not I want to spend the credits right now. I think that 2000 credits is enough because they were each sold for 500 so I just doubled the price.

Check out my trade thread for christmas items:)
(click picture in signature)
Interested in suitcase chairs:)

When would you like to meet? And also, I offer 2000 credits worth of chairs for the Native Ameican Shirt, and Boots. I have to check how many credits I have, I know I have have enough but I don't know whether or not I want to spend the credits right now. I think that 2000 credits is enough because they were each sold for 500 so I just doubled the price.

I am not willing to trade both of those items for just 2000 credits. I'm sorry. Plus, there is someone else already bidding on them. I am logging on now if you are available.

Here are my thoughts so far, delicious. Let me know what you think.

For the Pink Nemo Chair, Explorer Suitcase, Gorilla Poster, Spider Pin, Witch Pin, Ice Cream Pin, Pretzel Pin, Popcorn Pin, Halloween 06 Pin, and a Wanter Poster: Sleigh Chair, Mickey Tree, Wreath Purple, Snowman Magic, and Fireplace.

Lizbon, you have got a deal. I will take one blue and one pink. I am logging on now if you want to meet. Or you can PM me later a time that if good for you. :)

Garizle, I can offer you 2 tent room codes for the bat magic if you would like. If that doesn't work, what other items from my list interested you?

How about 3 codes and I'll add something?

im new to these boards but i have been playing vmk for a long time. i'll post the rare i have because im really bored. let me know if you like anything

Furnish
2 green candy canes
1 bat bag
1 suitcase couch
1 dream castle turret chair
1 wanted poster
1 set of stitch teleporters
3 50th chairs green
1 blue carpet chair
1 purple carpet chair
1 set of tron table and chairs
1 animator desk and 2 stools
1 pirate well
3 everest couches
1 tiki fountain
gold turnstile
i have more but i cant remember

Pins
3 star snowman
1 star teleport
1 star invisble
5 star fireworks
3 star fireworks
1 blue tiki pin
2 pirate pins (pirate cove and treasure i think)
a lot of space pins
2 club33 pins
2 football pins
1 beach pin
and some more sorry vmk isn't working right now and i forget

Hats (i have all halloween costumes that were sold this october)
pan hat
bird hat
princess minnie hat
gold ears
black ears
usa hat
herbie shoes

posters

blue wreath
mirror

ok well sorry i am so forgetful lol ttfn

These are the items I am interested in:

1 dream castle turret chair
1 animator desk and 2 stools
3 star snowman
1 star invisble
pan hat
bird hat

Did anything from my list interest you?

sounds good to me
i have had trouble getting on vmk the past two days but if i get on today i will be trying to play ghosts. I am princesstinytina I have a room called red's super trade room. If you have a specific time we can meet I will be there unless vmk won't let me lol

i have:
a few hotel pins (more recent ones)
ill have to check to see which ones i have when VMK opens
im pretty sure that i have:
2x Animal Kingdom Lodge pins
1x HKDL pin
1x DLP pin
~Ill check if I have more.
I also have a few of every christmas item
2x Red Soldiers
3x Christmas Presents
1x Hannukah Presents
2x Gingerbread benches
2x Toontown Fireplaces
~~
posting random stuff i want to trade:
1x crown
1x pink princess skirt
1x Prince Phillip's Briarstone
The pirate throne colors that they don't sell (Black, Blue, Purple, and Green)
1x Mad Hatter Hat

Okay, would you like to meet now? If so please make it quick I need to get off soon.

ok, while I am logging on now, so you can do a search for AceIsRocks and I will be in my room. What is your name on VMK? Just so I know it is you. <Edit your name is in your signature.. haha>

hi, can you let me know how many credits you are looking for for each of these items? i would love to make offer but i have been off vmk for a while so i am unsure of full value.. :)

Dreams Tshirt
Haunted Mansion Jacket Brown
Haunted Mansion Shoes Brown
Maleficent Hat
Native American Boots
Native American Headdress
Native American Vest
Princess Slippers Blue

I have a lot of catching up to do with the clothes, credits are all i have to offer right now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter