PrincessJen's Trade Extravaganza!! *Updated 1-8*

What are the deals for buying so much, I need to know so I can buy the stuff :)

What are the deals for buying so much, I need to know so I can buy the stuff :)

I dont really know. I guess if you give me bulk items. But it doesnt sound like you have a lot. What Christmas items do you have that you would like to trade? Also, how many crates and their colors? I am sure we can work something out. :)

Can you please give me a list of things to buy because they do not have the Christmas stuff any more so please just tell me what to get. I do however have 7 crates.

Typhoon Lagoon Blue x1
Typhoon Lagoon Yellow x1
Box Crate Brown x2
Box Crate Gray x3
Box Crate Green x1

I dont know how much the blue crate is but the yellow is 500 so I'm guessing it is about the same so that equalls 1,400 worth of crates. You can build off of that. If you tell me what the discounts are I would appreciate it. I though of an idea for one. Maybe instead of making the Native American outfit and the Native American hat seperate you can make them 3000 credits for the hat, pants shirt, and shoes. Think it over thank you

Can you please give me a list of things to buy because they do not have the Christmas stuff any more so please just tell me what to get. I do however have 7 crates.

Typhoon Lagoon Blue x1
Typhoon Lagoon Yellow x1
Box Crate Brown x2
Box Crate Gray x3
Box Crate Green x1

I dont know how much the blue crate is but the yellow is 500 so I'm guessing it is about the same so that equalls 1,400 worth of crates. You can build off of that. If you tell me what the discounts are I would appreciate it. I though of an idea for one. Maybe instead of making the Native American outfit and the Native American hat seperate you can make them 3000 credits for the hat, pants shirt, and shoes. Think it over thank you

Oh well, I guess I thought you would have had some Christmas stuff. Um..that is too much of a discount on the Native American outfit. That is less than what I paid for it.

The discounts I dont know of before hand. When I see one that I think is fair, then I take it. I dont really need many buyables though, besides the Christmas stuff and the New Years hat.

I will buy you the New Years Hat. P.S Christmas stuff is not buyable anymore other wise I would buy it for you.

I will buy you the New Years Hat. P.S Christmas stuff is not buyable anymore other wise I would buy it for you.

Ok. Each hat is 1000. I know that the Christmas items are no longer buyable, but do you have any that you had already bought that you are willing to trade.

Also, are you only able to do shopping sprees? Or do you have other items that you are willing to trade?

OMG I feel so bad you are probably so annoyed by me, I could not get the hat..... plzz give me a list of things you would like so I can do a shopping spree.

So far I have this:

Typhoon Lagoon Blue x1
Typhoon Lagoon Yellow x1
Box Crate Brown x2
Box Crate Gray x3
Box Crate Green x1

All of this equals 1,400 credits. I added everything up:

Haunted Mansion Top Hat (x1) 1500
Jafar Hat (x1) - 1250
Maleficent Hat (x1) - 1250
Native American Headdress (x1) - 1500
Indian Outfit- 3000

That equals 8500 credits- 1,400 worth of crates equals a grand total of 7100 credits

You name it I will buy it :)

P.S what does bump mean?

OMG I feel so bad you are probably so annoyed by me, I could not get the hat..... plzz give me a list of things you would like so I can do a shopping spree.

So far I have this:

Typhoon Lagoon Blue x1
Typhoon Lagoon Yellow x1
Box Crate Brown x2
Box Crate Gray x3
Box Crate Green x1

All of this equals 1,400 credits. I added everything up:

Haunted Mansion Top Hat (x1) 1500
Jafar Hat (x1) - 1250
Maleficent Hat (x1) - 1250
Native American Headdress (x1) - 1500
Indian Outfit- 3000

That equals 8500 credits- 1,400 worth of crates equals a grand total of 7100 credits

You name it I will buy it :)

P.S what does bump mean?

Bump just means that I am bumping my thread to the top. :)

OK. There is not much that I want right now. Do you want to trade what you have now for your most wanted items and then see what items I need in the near future?

Well I really want the Native American hat but that is more than 1,400 :(

Okay Thank You! Tell me when you want to meet:) All the credits is crates right? Cool!!!! SWEET! lol

Hi Princess, sorry forgot about that trade, but i can trade whenever you are ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter