PrincessJen's Trade Extravaganza!! *Updated 1-8*

Let me see...

Hmm, I guess I need:
1x Potc fortress room code
1x Animal Kingdom room code. Did you check out my trade thread to see if you need anything? :)

Let me know,
Silver

Let me see...

Hmm, I guess I need:
1x Potc fortress room code
1x Animal Kingdom room code. Did you check out my trade thread to see if you need anything? :)

Let me know,
Silver

Just seeing this now. Sorry. I have not been on much because of the holidays.

I didnt really see anything I really wanted in your thread. But for the Animal Kingdom room I am willing to take Christmas items. Thanks :)

Hi, i need these i have a few pins and i have a room full of christmas stuff that you could and could not buy and i need the folloing rooms Animal Kingdom Safari Room x2 Jungle Cruise x2 Prates of the Caribbean Fortess Room code x 1 i will give as much christmas stuff as i have to LOL plz pm me if i do not answer

how much for all the costume hats but thhe tron and crown??? oh and a few costumes for cheap if possible would be nice.

how much for all the costume hats but thhe tron and crown??? oh and a few costumes for cheap if possible would be nice.

Cowboy Hat (x1)
Haunted Mansion Top Hat (x1)
Jafar Hat (x1)
Maleficent Hat (x1)
Native American Headdress (x1)
Superhero mask (x1)
Witch Hat (x1)

Are these the ones you are talking about? Did I list them all?

Hi, i need these i have a few pins and i have a room full of christmas stuff that you could and could not buy and i need the folloing rooms Animal Kingdom Safari Room x2 Jungle Cruise x2 Prates of the Caribbean Fortess Room code x 1 i will give as much christmas stuff as i have to LOL plz pm me if i do not answer

I am really bad about this stuff. I was thinking 2000 credits worth of stuff per Jungle Cruise room. I was thinking 4000 credits worth of stuff per Animal Kingdom room. And maybe 5000 for each Pirate room. Those may be a little high though. I am bad at pricing these things. Let me know what you think and I can change it if you would like. Thanks! :)

Cowboy Hat (x1)
Haunted Mansion Top Hat (x1)
Jafar Hat (x1)
Maleficent Hat (x1)
Native American Headdress (x1)
Superhero mask (x1)
Witch Hat (x1)

Are these the ones you are talking about? Did I list them all?

yes i think that is all of them.. how much?

Cowboy Hat (x1) - 1500
Haunted Mansion Top Hat (x1) 1500 (I am not sure that I have this one still. I will let you know when I am able to sign on.)
Jafar Hat (x1) - 1250
Maleficent Hat (x1) - 1250
Native American Headdress (x1) - 1500
Superhero mask (x1) - 1250
Witch Hat (x1) - 1250

Let me know hoe those work out for you. If you have items that cannot be bought they can be included as well. Please look at my first post to see what it is that I am looking for.

i will buy you christmas stuff and i have lots of crates.. are you on VMk i am :)

P.S how much for the rest of the Native american costume?

Okay I will take the whol Native American Outfit (including hat), the Jafar Hat, The Maleficient Hat, and the Top Hat. Is there a way you can possibley cut down the pries of some to 1000 credits because that is a lot of credits. Please and hopefully thank you. I will post the amount of crates I have and how much that adds up to and then you can give me a list of things you want, and I will check the prices. Please give me specific things not jut "Christmas stuff". Thank you

Okay I will take the whol Native American Outfit (including hat), the Jafar Hat, The Maleficient Hat, and the Top Hat. Is there a way you can possibley cut down the pries of some to 1000 credits because that is a lot of credits. Please and hopefully thank you. I will post the amount of crates I have and how much that adds up to and then you can give me a list of things you want, and I will check the prices. Please give me specific things not jut "Christmas stuff". Thank you

They were 1000 when they came up, so I feel that me raising the price is justifiable. However, I will give some deals for buying a lot.

I dont really need many crates anymore, but if you have them I would prefer green crates and brown crates. I need some of all of the buyable Christmas items. I am also interested in the host items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter