• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

PrincessJen's Trade Extravaganza!! *Updated 1-8*

I would like a set of Stitch teleporters, wanted poster, and a quest cactus armchair. I offer 2 pumpkin bags, water rug, yellow light cycle, and a blizzard beach pin.

PrincessJen09 said:
I am looking for mostly gray crates, but all colors are good. I would prefer the bat bags. So let me know how your other trades go.

So how much for 1 teleporatation magic? I can then decide if I want 4 of those.
After my other trades, I can give 4 bat bags. I can make up difference in crates or something. Just to make sure, your looking for the gray box crate, right? How many do you want? I should be able to accodomate your crate request.

what do you want for full kali couch? I have lots of pins. Oh and Blue typhoon crates!

Purple - I already have all of the food pins. :( Do you have any others?

leaf - I am thinking 2 bat bags and 5 gray crates per magic. What do you think?

hdmonkey - I am missing a lot of older pins. What do you have? Holiday items are always good, but I am not looking for anything specific

Well, I am getting on now and it takes about 2 hours for VMK to load on my computer, so...I'll post when I finally get on. :teeth:

Telerportation Magic (x4)

Jungle Cruise (x1)
Pirates of the Caribbean Fortess Room (x1)

I have

Bat magic 1 star
Gold Mickey Ears
Space Suit (full)

is that good by chance ?

cj_clement said:
Telerportation Magic (x4)

Jungle Cruise (x1)
Pirates of the Caribbean Fortess Room (x1)

I have

Bat magic 1 star
Gold Mickey Ears
Space Suit (full)

is that good by chance ?

I no longer have the Teleportation Magic. Sorry. :( Do you want to offer for the rooms only?

Hey, I would like a thrill seekers pin and a animal kingdom lodge. I offer Tommorowland flying saucer retro pin, flying saucer black, blue lightcycle, cat quest pin, dog quest pin, and the three pins we used to get when we beat the levels on pirates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter