• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

PrincessJen's Trade Extravaganza!! *Updated 1-8*

astrostan said:
Hey, I would like a thrill seekers pin and a animal kingdom lodge. I offer Tommorowland flying saucer retro pin, flying saucer black, blue lightcycle, cat quest pin, dog quest pin, and the three pins we used to get when we beat the levels on pirates.

I'm sorry, but I have all those items. Anything else you would like to offer?

hmmm....... how about purple super hero pants,polynesian hotel room, baseball pants and shirt, super hero mask, Everest pin, how about a 2000 credit shopping spree?

astrostan said:
hmmm....... how about purple super hero pants,polynesian hotel room, baseball pants and shirt, super hero mask, Everest pin, how about a 2000 credit shopping spree?

For the two rooms, I accept. :)

I didn't read through every offer, but what would you like for the black mickey ears? I have blue crates and Halloween bags from your wish list and also several other items.

cj_clement said:
Gold Mickey ears for Jungle cruise room ?

I accept.

I am on now for those that would like to trade. :) If now doesnt work, let me know what time works for you.

For the black mickey eyes, I would like nonbuyables or buyables from a while ago.

astrostan said:

Hi, well, I don't need the pin so how about Everest pin, 2000 credit spree, and baseball pants and shirt for the AK lodge room? Thanks! :thumbsup2

astrostan said:
Hi, well, I don't need the pin so how about Everest pin, 2000 credit spree, and baseball pants and shirt for the AK lodge room? Thanks! :thumbsup2

Can you substitue the polynesian pin for the Everest pin?

I am on now and can trade. PM if you want to set up a meeting.

OK, poly instead of Everest pin. Man, lol, this is getting so hard to for us to get on at the same time! :lmao:

Howdy Princess/ I am interested in what you would want for a thrillseekers pin and a animal safari room if they are still available?

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
Howdy Princess/ I am interested in what you would want for a thrillseekers pin and a animal safari room if they are still available?

They are indeed still available. I would love other pins (from before summer), ice, other holiday items, and a lot of buyables. You can look in my first post for more specifics, but I am fairly open. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter