PrincessJen's Trade Extravaganza!! *Updated 1-8*

Hi PrincessJen, would you take 5 full ref uniforms for 4 kali raft couch pieces?

Yes. :) When would you like to meet?

Pink- I am on right now. When would be the best time for you?

Liz - When would you like to meet?

Hi PrincessJen, Just letting you know I answered your question from the above in my reply to the pm you sent to me tonight. :goodvibes Thanks again!

Here is what I saw that interested me:

x2 Everest 2 of 5
x1 Everest 1 of 5
x1 Everest 5 of 5
x3 Mickey Eat Santa Hats
x1 Haunted Mansion Top Hat

Bump means bring up my post.
There is no New Years hat by the way. If you mean Mad Hatter, the green one, that's what it's called.

Anyways, I'd be willing to trade..
x1 Everest 1 of 5 for your Dreams Shirt
x1 Everest 2 of 5 for one set of Thunder Mountain Teleporters
x1 Mickey Ear Santa Hat or x1 Haunted Mansion Top Hat for your Dreams Castle Turret

I'm not sure if the above are good offers or not. You can switch them around with what you do want. If you want some of the other items I'm trading, tell me what you are willing to trade and we can work some more trades out. You have many items I'm interested in, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a problem. :)

Bump means bring up my post.
There is no New Years hat by the way. If you mean Mad Hatter, the green one, that's what it's called.

Anyways, I'd be willing to trade..
x1 Everest 1 of 5 for your Dreams Shirt
x1 Everest 2 of 5 for one set of Thunder Mountain Teleporters
x1 Mickey Ear Santa Hat or x1 Haunted Mansion Top Hat for your Dreams Castle Turret

I'm not sure if the above are good offers or not. You can switch them around with what you do want. If you want some of the other items I'm trading, tell me what you are willing to trade and we can work some more trades out. You have many items I'm interested in, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a problem. :)

That sounds good to me. :)

Thanks for the trades tonight!

Yes. :) When would you like to meet?

Pink- I am on right now. When would be the best time for you?

Liz - When would you like to meet?

Well i know i can get on this weekend, sorry i had semester tests this weeek lol.

I'm on now princess, I'm not sure what you mean by evening. Perhaps 7ish EST. We'll see!

I am so so sorry. I started school this week. :( Milk and Pink, if you guys still want to trade, please let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter