Power Outage

We were just leaving for the cottage, realized the power was out when we couldn't close the garage door. By the time we realized how massive the situation was (thanks to listening to the CBC Taryn!!!! :) :)), we were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on the 407.

Managed to get gas at a small station using a generator, in Port Perry, and continued on one of our strangest trips ever.

:)

We just ended up "camping out" at home. Got all our camping gear out and used. My dd makes beeswick candles so we were okay that way as well as flashlights that are always at the ready. We were out until about 2 p.m. but we also lost our phone line for several hours on Fri. We were just happy we camp. I did do some wash on Sun. but did it early and of course I hang all my clothes up on my clothesline outside.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter