Postcard exchange sent/received COMPLETED

Ok, well it's now a week past the mail by date and I'm waiting on longer. I've called in elfs to cover for those who've not been heard from since the names went out and those who've been cagey about posting that they sent their postcards.:sad2:

Here's a list of who is still waiting on postcards:sad2:

Quasi123 - posted 7th

ilovedisney - posted 7th

SanibelSpirit - posted ?

dolphinrescuegirl - posted 8th

fatdave - posted 29/5 (These most definately should have arrived well before now)

Cabmom - posted ?

dvcfamily41801 - posted 7th

dvcfamily41801 - posted ?

dvcfamiily41801 (Matt) - posted 7th

FloridaSam (Cameron) - posted 6th

FloridaSam (Cameron) - posted 7th

SpookySarah - posted 7th?

luxorsun71 - posted 8th

luxorsun71 - posted 7th?

JLitfin - posted ?

cmwade77 - posted ?

cmwade77 - posted 6th

If I've missed anyone, please let me know.

On behalf of Fizzy Fish I've been asked to thank cmwade77 for the lovely postcards they sent.:goodvibes

Another thank you from Fizzy Fish to dvcfamily41801 for their lovely postcards.:goodvibes

Needed 3 elfs. Preferably someone who hasn't already sent elf postcards if at all possible.

2 are within the US and the other to the UK.

Please Pm me if you can help out.:upsidedow

A great big thankyou to Rose mary (flrose)for the lovely postcards from florida:hug: the stickers and florida orange bubble gum really brightened my morning and got us vey excited about our holiday thanks againxx:flower3:

:thumbsup2 So glad the cards arrived! You are very welcome!

Hi

My two boys have just got in from school to some post!

Cameron has received cards from:

Evita-W and cmwade77

Liam has received cards from:

Elizabeth - grand-daughter of DJT (thanks also for his Stitch notelet) He was impressed that Indiana is "The Hoosier State" as his favourite band are The Hoosiers!

Kathryn - Fizzy Fish

Marilyn - Cabmom (thanks also for his tattoos and keyring)

Sam x

Received some very nice Post Cards today from DVCFamily41801!
Baltimore Camden Yard
Moravian Potter & Tile Works in Doylestown, PA
Bucks County PA - A beautiful Snow scene of a covered bridge ( I Love Covered Bridges)!

Thanks for the cards!

On behalf of Fizzy Fish I've been asked to thank cmwade77 for the lovely postcards they sent.:goodvibes

Hi

My two boys have just got in from school to some post!

Cameron has received cards from:

Evita-W and cmwade77

We (Evita_W and cmwade77) are soooooo glad they arrived OK!!!:thumbsup2 This is the first time that we sent things by AIR MAIL and we were worried about getting there. Sure hope you enjoyed seeing were we are from!:cool1:

I just wanted to say that I used to live in Bucks County PA and reading about the cards from that area made me a bit homesick! Our DS's grew up, through elementary and most of high school there, it's a beautiful area.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Ok, well it's now a week past the mail by date and I'm waiting on longer. I've called in elfs to cover for those who've not been heard from since the names went out and those who've been cagey about posting that they sent their postcards.:sad2:

One elf package of postcards is on it's way. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2
Hi Auriel,
I received some fab postcards from Long Beach, Cali. :D
They are from Evita_W and CMWade 77.
It look a beautiful place to live, thank-you very much. :thumbs-up

Here's a list of who is still waiting on postcards:sad2:

Quasi123 - posted 7th

SanibelSpirit - posted ?

dolphinrescuegirl - posted 8th

fatdave - posted 29/5 (These most definately should have arrived well before now)

Cabmom - posted ?

dvcfamily41801 - posted 7th

dvcfamily41801 - posted ?

dvcfamiily41801 (Matt) - posted 7th

FloridaSam (Cameron) - posted 6th

FloridaSam (Cameron) - posted 7th

luxorsun71 - posted 7th?

JLitfin - posted ?

cmwade77 - posted ?

cmwade77 - posted 6th

If I've missed anyone, please let me know.

Needed 1 Elf to send within the US please.

If you can help, please Pm me...Thanks heaps:goodvibes

I also have just received 3 lovely postcards from Cameron, son of Floridasam. They had nice descriptions on the back and also a lovely embriodered badge. Thank you very much!
:yay:

[Originally Posted by luxorsun71
Received postcards of Bournemouth and surrounding area,very pretty, from Cameron Smith son of FloridaSam. A big thank you for these and the lovely badge as well
.]

I read that and did a double take. My son's name is also Cameron Smith. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter