Postcard exchange sent/received COMPLETED

Nutsy

<font color=green>Only drinks Cappuccino<br><font
All names are out.. please check your Pm's.. If you don't have a PM from me please let me know a.s.a.p.

Mail out by no later than Tuesday 6th May please and post here when your cards are in the mail and again as you receive and who you received from.

doing well, most people have picked up their names.. just got a few to go.:thumbsup2

My cards will be on their way tomorrow:goodvibes

Anymore postcards made the mail?

Anybody got any news?:dance3:

ME!!

First of all my postcards are on their way now. :thumbsup2 (I forgot to write on them, but they are pretty self explanatory. ;) )

And today I got some postcards from Passions71203.
She sent me:
A chipmunk card that says I'm Nuts About Ohio! (cute)
A Koala Bear one
An Elephant one
Two from the Amish country depicting a place where they make cheese and an Amish quilt and garden (so pretty)
And some stickers.

Thanks!! I like all the post cards. :)

Oh Wow!!! Our very first arrival:thumbsup2

BTW.... Koala is not a bear.. not even related to the bear. They are Koala not Koala Bear...;)

ME!!

First of all my postcards are on their way now. :thumbsup2 (I forgot to write on them, but they are pretty self explanatory. ;) )

And today I got some postcards from Passions71203.
She sent me:
A chipmunk card that says I'm Nuts About Ohio! (cute)
A Koala Bear one
An Elephant one
Two from the Amish country depicting a place where they make cheese and an Amish quilt and garden (so pretty)
And some stickers.

Thanks!! I like all the post cards. :)

:thumbsup2 i am glad that you like them :thumbsup2

Really?? OMG all these years I've had it wrong!!! :eek: :sad2: :rotfl:

You are not alone... lots and lots of people think the Koala is a bear.

Actually the name Koala comes from an Aboriginal word. It means "no drink".:goodvibes

Sorry, didn't mean to turn it into a classroom:sad1:

You are not alone... lots and lots of people think the Koala is a bear.

Actually the name Koala comes from an Aboriginal word. It means "no drink".:goodvibes

Sorry, didn't mean to turn it into a classroom:sad1:

Well, I for one don't mind. Thanks for that info. I wonder why it's always referred to as a Koala Bear? So odd. Oh well, learned something new today!! :thumbsup2

Well, I for one don't mind. Thanks for that info. I wonder why it's always referred to as a Koala Bear? So odd. Oh well, learned something new today!! :thumbsup2

I reckon it's because they are so cute and cuddly and they are bear like to look at. But there aint nothing cute about those claws though.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter