Postcard exchange sent/received COMPLETED

Good Morning All.

I got both of my sets of post cars this morning (along will a hole heap of other mail.)

Thanks you so much. It was really nice to get one set of postcards for the UK and one from Canada.

Thanks again. :cool1: :cool1:

David

Good Morning All.

I got both of my sets of post cars this morning (along will a hole heap of other mail.)

Thanks you so much. It was really nice to get one set of postcards for the UK and one from Canada.

Thanks again. :cool1: :cool1:

David

They were from Queenbillbong (Canada) and FloridaSam DS Cameron (England)

I received an envelope yesterday with no name. 3 pretty cards from Dorset and a Dorset badge. Thank you to whomever they are from!The postcard that has the 5 pictres from Dorset Villages...the top one so reminds me of Epcot!!:cloud9: It looks beautiful!

I received an envelope yesterday with no name. 3 pretty cards from Dorset and a Dorset badge. Thank you to whomever they are from!The postcard that has the 5 pictres from Dorset Villages...the top one so reminds me of Epcot!!:cloud9: It looks beautiful!

They were for Matt from FloridaSam DS Liam

I received 3 pretty postcards of Dorset and a badge today. Thanks so much FloridaSam!

Updated list of who is still waiting on postcards:sad2:

dolphinrescuegirl - posted 8th

Cabmom - posted ?

cmwade77 - posted 6th

The list is gradually getting shorter:thumbsup2

Just got postcards from flrose.Very nice postcards of Jacksonville,map of Florida and a Tinkebell one :) nice information on the back as well as 2 sets of stickers,great for my scrapboooking :thumbsup2 Thank you:wave:
Thanks Auriel for organising :thumbsup2

:woohoo:

Big mail day here!!!!

We received post cards and a Mickey Pen and Strawberry Kiwi Gum (it was so funny when I opened the envelope I pulled the gum and Matt yelled DIBS!! Then I pulled out the pen and he stood there with his mouth open!! :rotfl: It will teach him to wait until the package is opened before yelling out!!;) ) from MommaU4. Thank you so much! My DH was pointing all sorts of things out since he was there in March for a work convention. He was at Mandalay Bay. He would love for me to come out for a couple days because he said the restaurants in the hotels are just incredible. :) Thank you again, Beth!

We also received post cards from SanibelSpirit. Thank you so much Tania! We look at the pictures on the cards and just can not imagine that is what you see everyday! It is just so so beautiful. Feel free to send more pictures anytime, it is so beautiful. :)

Then our last envelope was from Bobbi and how cool is it that you sent a post card from the Washington Crossing Inn! Up until November of 07 I worked literally a stone throw away from there!! It was a riot when my DH saw the card, he looked at the ones from Ohio and then gets the to the Washington Crossing and says "wow there is a Washington Crossing Ohio also...that looks like our WX Inn.....ohhhhhhh now I get it" And he is the one I hope my son gets his brains!;) It was cute. :rotfl: Thank you so much!!

Thank you all so much!!

Lisa & Matt

Oh and my elf envelope went out!!;)

Big mail day here!!!!

We received post cards and a Mickey Pen and Strawberry Kiwi Gum (it was so funny when I opened the envelope I pulled the gum and Matt yelled DIBS!! Then I pulled out the pen and he stood there with his mouth open!! :rotfl: It will teach him to wait until the package is opened before yelling out!!;) ) from MommaU4. Thank you so much! My DH was pointing all sorts of things out since he was there in March for a work convention. He was at Mandalay Bay. He would love for me to come out for a couple days because he said the restaurants in the hotels are just incredible. :) Thank you again, Beth!

You're welcome! Glad you liked it. Too funny about calling dibs! :rotfl:

Have you ever been out here? If not you should. It's something you have to experience at least once. LOL And he's right, the restaurants are amazing. So is the shopping....;)

If you guys ever decide to come out and have any questions or want any brochures, info, etc. just PM me and I'll be happy to help you out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter