Food pins
Inferno (yeah right)
Cowboy hat
Top hat
Candy Cauldron

IneedafriendVMK said:
Wow, it's so nice that your doing this. I wish for:

Tiki Fountain

I think I'm on your friends list on VMK. If you go to a room I can get into I'll give you a fountain. They're clutting up my inventory anyway.

Pirate-Emery said:
I just want to accumulate as many Mickey Pumpkins as I possibly can. Happy Halloween?
i have one next time where both on i will give it too you

dizanimator said:
I think I'm on your friends list on VMK. If you go to a room I can get into I'll give you a fountain. They're clutting up my inventory anyway.

Thanks, you're a great friend! :)

FrontierNatasha said:
My wishes are:
Definately credits!
Full Kali couch
Golden doors
Full gold set
Snowman magic
rare costumes that are not coming out
rare hats
Sparrow suit
Inferno
Stitch hat
Green flips
Animators desk and stool
That's all I can think of right now.

Hi! I've got extra gold doors if you still need a set. :wave:

I wish I may I wish I might for......... Snowman Magic, Animator's desk, Herbie suit, or Host Ghost pin. I also REALLY wish that hero mask is buyable soon.

My wish was granted! Thank you PirateEmery!

I now have 19 pumpkins that adorn my Temple of Doom room! :teeth:

Happy Haunted Halloween!

Thanks to ChikuChu and sassymom for helping me out; now I have VMKpal (which I highly recommend to all VMK players) and it allows me to log in to VMK.

My new wish: a bat bag, purple ghost host pin, and of course: mickey pumpkins!
~Sparky

P.S. I have enough to pay off my debt! I can finally make that trade that's been on my mind for a couple of days :)

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
I wish I may I wish I might for......... Snowman Magic, Animator's desk, Herbie suit, or Host Ghost pin. I also REALLY wish that hero mask is buyable soon.

Grumpy Disney Dad - I just love that name!
I just came back from DLR and can help you with the Animator's Desk.
PM me - I have an extra code somewhere here on my desk! :thumbsup2

maliboomer said:
Any tron pins, or a churro pin. :)

I have a tron pin i can give you and would be happy to give you one. Just pm me when we can meet on VMK. pirate: :wave2:

StitchfansJr said:
My Wishlist:
Invisibility magic
Bat magic
Gray HM suit
Princess hat (pink)
Blue or yellow dress
Inferno
Stitch hat
Green flips
Bird hat
Can't think of anything else.

I know its on sale now, but I have an extra gold dress I can help you with. :)

I have granted a couple of peoples wishes, and trust me Im not rich on VMK, i've had to trade the things i love for some things like full kali couches for people, but in the end its all worth it, and I love doing it :) And I didn't expect this much people to wish for stuff but It's still good, maybe if I can't grant you something some other people might like ive seen happening on the thread, thank you to those people! And going at this rate im sorry but Maybe i can only grant you one or 2 things each.. :( anyway thanks! Anna :love:

P.S Thanks to those people offering me Wells, if your willing to donate pirate furniture for my Pirate Cave Dis Club, then thankyou so very much! :) ( By the way - I will be handing out VIP pins for people who help for the club, something good though not like some "Yeti" pin lol. :) ) :thumbsup2

My main, currently not available wish item is a Haunted Mansion clock. White Snowman as well, but I really love that clock and have yet to manage to get one.

But on a smaller scale, my wish is anything given out as prizes for Host events this month. I started having issues getting into Host games/trades starting in July, and it's even worse now. Since Pirate month, I've gotten into line for 2 games and 2 trading events. I don't mean I got in line other times and got dc; I mean those are the only times I could actually get in line. :sad2: So, the new Host pin, the bat bag, the candy cauldron, or that large trick or treat bag are my wishes. :wizard:

Idol, if you still need an ice cream pin, I can help ya out. :thumbsup2 And groovyguestgirl, credits are getting rough for me too at the moment because bat magic threw me for a loop as well as all the furniture, but if you pick one item you want (either out now or later; just not bat magic, LOL), please let me know and I'll buy it for you. Every little bit helps. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter