Post Your Wishes - May Get Granted!

i would prefer if you could trade me a bit though...
i dont have much rare...

Or a Pop Century Pin and Contemporary Pin :) I will try to see if I have anything that you need :)

I just want to accumulate as many Mickey Pumpkins as I possibly can. Happy Halloween?

A :beach: Kali couch is no longer needed! (thank you very much Talentless for fulfilling my wish! You are a very nice person!)

Talentless: I can grant your wish of pirate furnish with a well! Just tell me when there is a good time for you, and we can meet up on vmk.
Pirate-Emery, I would be able to sort of grant your wish. I can give you one pumpkin! Just tell me when you're free.

my wishlist

~some of the new holloween stuff
~ Credits
~ Green Pirate throne
~ cowboy hat for TrevorJ
~ white snowman
~ ice
~ might add more later

Surprisingly there is only one thing left on my wish list. I wanted Bat Magic, a dress and a hat and with some hard work and some kind people from this board, I got them! The only thing left is the Pirate Hat. Then I'll be the Pirate Princess I've always dreamed of. :)

Wish list.. hmm.. wish list...
giants ATIS eye pin ( impossible lol )

and the ever so elusive CANDY CAULDRON i cannot for the life of me even get into a host game never mind actually attempting a win

My wishes:

1. That I could trade a couple of other hotels for a couple more Paradise Pier hotel pins, which disappeared from my inventory.

2. That someone would trade me something good (buyable is fine) for my last couple of pirate wells.

I wish for Host pins other than lightcycle and piate rooms other than skull rock.

There are several things I would really like. I would really like the Decorative Holiday Snowman card. If I were to get that card it would complete my collection (if a pending offer for the HM cards goes through).

There are three pins that I really want: HK Disneyland, ATIS Mighty Eye, and VMK Birthday.

Furniture I'd like would be the 50th lamp, Kali couch, and any HM furniture that were available on the cards. :teeth:

Just two:
Cowboy pants (duh, they're so cute!)
and a Kali couch for a good hang-out room idea.

I enjoy the simple things of VMK :)

My wish is for certain people on this board to please find some good in what VMK is and does, and not to complain about every single thing.

DaraAllen said:
My wish is for certain people on this board to please find some good in what VMK is and does, and not to complain about every single thing.

I second that one. I am so tired of people complaining - if you are going to complain - provide a solution that could help. If you cannot provide a solution, do not complain.

My wish is to get my daughter a Stitch Hat. I have been actively trying to trade for one, but I have had no such luck. I know that wish is far fetched, but she would love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter