Post Your Wishes - May Get Granted!

DaraAllen said:
My wish is for certain people on this board to please find some good in what VMK is and does, and not to complain about every single thing.

I third that. Soooo many people complain about how VMK has *insert random unimportant fault here* and how its *insert VMK !@#$% words here*

As for a more realistic wish...I wish that I could have Bat Magic! I'm trying really hard to save up for it, but with all these cosutmes...I'm not sure where my priorities lie. :confused3

BestLittleLauren- I have matching gold door teleporters you can have if you want. Just pm me :)

My Only wish right now: To be able to log into VMK!

For some reason when I click the ''play now, free online game'' button on the home page my computer freezes and when it unfreezes the log-in page hasn't popped up.
I just want to be able to log in at least so I can pay off my pending trades all by myself :) And then buy myself some Halloween items; since I don't have any Halloween for myself yet.

If anybody else is having this problem or knows how I can fix it, the help would be greatly appreciated.

~Sparky

P.S. Talentless- You have been getting many offers of pirate wells lately, but if you still want one I can surely gift it to you. :goodvibes (when I'm able to log on, Lol)

I wish I had a-

No, I have too much. But I'm subscribing to this just to see people's wishes come true :)

...Ok, so there was something I've always wanted. Bat magic. And I'm not a rich guy so I can't afford it.

I know this sounds stupid but I am an addict to 50th chairs (you know, the gold and green directors chairs).
and also a bat bag or large halloween bag from the host game, would be awesome!

and I want to stop again the words "hi" and "okay then.."
some of my friends at school noticed i said them way to much..

Happy Holidays!

My wishes are:
Definately credits!
Full Kali couch
Golden doors
Full gold set
Snowman magic
rare costumes that are not coming out
rare hats
Sparrow suit
Inferno
Stitch hat
Green flips
Animators desk and stool
That's all I can think of right now.

The large trick-or-treat bag and bat trick or treat bag, and I also adore the mickey ghost pin.

FrontierNatasha said:
My wishes are:

Definately credits!
Full Kali couch
Golden doors
Full gold set
Snowman magic
rare costumes that are not coming out
rare hats
Sparrow suit
Inferno
Stitch hat
Green flips
Animators desk and stool
That's all I can think of right now.

Frontier - find me (DaraSue in VMK). I can help with the animator's desk and stool

-Stitch hat
-headdress (possibly will get during halloween)
-Inferno (duh)
-Green Flips(duh)
-green pirate throne
- any tron furniture

disvaclub92 said:
I second that one. I am so tired of people complaining - if you are going to complain - provide a solution that could help. If you cannot provide a solution, do not complain.

My wish is to get my daughter a Stitch Hat. I have been actively trying to trade for one, but I have had no such luck. I know that wish is far fetched, but she would love it.

How would we carry out that solution?
Hack into the VMK software and rewrite the code?

ChakiChu said:
I third that. Soooo many people complain about how VMK has *insert random unimportant fault here* and how its *insert VMK !@#$% words here*

As for a more realistic wish...I wish that I could have Bat Magic! I'm trying really hard to save up for it, but with all these cosutmes...I'm not sure where my priorities lie. :confused3

What may be an unimportant fault to you is obviously important to someone else.

I wish for: cowboy hat and pants to be rereleased with the shirts,
a zebra pin to complete my collection of animals
princess ears for the girls to share

for the excellent fireworks players to get bored and go back to what they were doing so I can consistantly get back in the 5th round for a score over 200K! :rolleyes: Gotta make up those credits unplanned of spending on bat magic!

My wishes:
Cowboy Pants
Cowboy Hat
Churro Pin
Mickey Halloween Pin
Yellow Explorer Pants

:)

Wow, it's so nice that your doing this. I wish for:

Sparrow Hat
Red Baseball Cap
Cowboy Pants
Animal Kingdom Lodge Room
Gray Haunted Mansion Parts
Eye Pin
tomorrowland 8/9
Beta

My Wishlist:
Invisibility magic
Bat magic
Gray HM suit
Princess hat (pink)
Blue or yellow dress
Inferno
Stitch hat
Green flips
Bird hat
Can't think of anything else.

Idol_Fan said:
My wishes:
Cowboy Pants
Cowboy Hat
Churro Pin
Ice Cream Pin
Yellow Explorer Pants

:)
I can give you Ice Cream pin Idol_Fan. I'll be on in a sec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter