Post your Disney Dining Plan snack credit PIX here!

yes i agree - i love the key lime pie but someone just posted that it was the worst dessert they've every had.

to each their own

yes i agree - i love the key lime pie but someone just posted that it was the worst dessert they've every had.

to each their own

See now I loved the Key Lime Pie and hated the School Bread. You really have to try things yourself when it comes to food. Everyone's taste is different. :mickeybar

I was not crazy about the School Bread. I hate vanilla custard filling- I had a bad experience when I was a child but I tried it anyway- {{bleck}}

:laughing: I am worried about the darn Key Lime pie- my trip is not for a another year- who knows if it will still be available. :rotfl2: But I will keep it on my list.:thumbsup2

Those homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches look AMAZING, which leads me to the important question: Which has better ice cream sandwiches, Dino Bites or the Main Street Bakery?!

Fountain View in Epcot Future World. They were bigger than Dino Bites and you get to watch the fountain while you eat it. We had to use a spoon for the ice cream, then eat the cookies separate - WAY too big to bite it.

Key lime pie - Remember I thought it had GONE BAD. Maybe if it was still good it would have been yummy. My husband loves key lime pie and he thought it was nasty too. Just try it if you want to. It is just a snack credit or a dessert credit! Trust me on ANY meal plan you will be full as can be!!!!!

Subscribing for our upcoming August Trip.

Maybe I should go on a diet now to drop like 10 lbs so I can eat all these yummy snacks w/o thinking about what they will do to my waistline.

Oh wait ~ I should lose 10 LBS b/c it is bathing suit season! :rotfl:

With how much I walked I ate all those snacks and lost 3lbs!!!!!

Fountain View in Epcot Future World. They were bigger than Dino Bites and you get to watch the fountain while you eat it. We had to use a spoon for the ice cream, then eat the cookies separate - WAY too big to bite it.

Ok I am an idiot. I searched and searched for fountain view because I wanted a milkshake soooooo bad and I could not find it anywhere. I was hot and tired so I prolly missed it. Where was it?

Key lime pie - Remember I thought it had GONE BAD. Maybe if it was still good it would have been yummy. My husband loves key lime pie and he thought it was nasty too. Just try it if you want to. It is just a snack credit or a dessert credit! Trust me on ANY meal plan you will be full as can be!!!!!

I am sure your husband would know then. I hate most of the food at the AK anyway. I am still upset that they did away with the old Tusker House. I loved their veggie sandwich.

We get the DP for every trip we do. I am tired of wasting my snack credits on water etc. I want to use it for some really worth while goodies. We will be there for the F&W so a lot of our credits might be going to those little munchies!

We did use a snack credit for the french toast at the MS Bakery before- now that beats water any day!:lmao::thumbsup2

I do want to hit Goofy's and get anything covered in Oreos and drizzled with caramel:rotfl2:

Thanks for the pics everyone!

Those homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches look AMAZING, which leads me to the important question: Which has better ice cream sandwiches, Dino Bites or the Main Street Bakery?!

We prefer the ones at Sleepy Hollow. You can often get those with warm cookies, since they are baked right there in the small shop.

Ok I am an idiot. I searched and searched for fountain view because I wanted a milkshake soooooo bad and I could not find it anywhere. I was hot and tired so I prolly missed it. Where was it?

I'll answer-as you come to the fountains in Future World veer to the right. Just past the walkway to The Land you'll see The Fountainview on the right. Right next to Club Cool, the Coca Cola place.

Great hand scooped ice cream!

I'll answer-as you come to the fountains in Future World veer to the right. Just past the walkway to The Land you'll see The Fountainview on the right. Right next to Club Cool, the Coca Cola place.

Great hand scooped ice cream!

Is that fountainview or the Edy's ice cream joint? Cuz there was a blurb on the map about fountain view having milkshakes and I found Edy's and they didn't have milkshakes (just smoothies)

Thanks for all the info on all the places to get the large ice cream sandwiches.

I found one place that has non-dairy ice cream so I guess the best place for me to go is Fountain View.

Where is Dino Bites? Is that near Restaurantosaurus?

We prefer the ones at Sleepy Hollow. You can often get those with warm cookies, since they are baked right there in the small shop.

Wow, I didn't realize the homemade ice cream sandwiches were available in so many places...Between Sleepy Hollow, Fountain View, Dino Bites, Main Street Bakery...I don't know how I'm gonna choose!! :confused3

wow found this thread tonight and am on page 28 now but must sleep for now...just wanted to thank everyone for the tips. Im planning our first ever trip to DW Sept26-Oct 3 for free dining and since we've never been didnt know what SC could be used for. This has been a huge help....we will be sure to make the most out of this very first magical trip for my family...Me, DH, DD4 and DS2

IM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! and I LOVE THE DIS!:banana::banana::banana:

wow found this thread tonight and am on page 28 now but must sleep for now...just wanted to thank everyone for the tips. Im planning our first ever trip to DW Sept26-Oct 3 for free dining and since we've never been didnt know what SC could be used for. This has been a huge help....we will be sure to make the most out of this very first magical trip for my family...Me, DH, DD4 and DS2

:welcome: to the boards. I hope your first trip is truly magical. There is nothing better than the looks on your kids faces when they meet their favorite character for the first time. I found the DIS right about the time of our last trip, but didn't really use the info here like I could have. These boards have really helped me in planning for our next trip, even though we don't have our dates set in stone.

mcHT_Welcome_MickeyBlinkie.gif

Thinking about Disney food is just as fun as planning the trip!!!:dance3:

I am going August 8th. I think I have to start walking more now. I think I will need elastic shorts for the trip.

Wow, I didn't realize the homemade ice cream sandwiches were available in so many places...Between Sleepy Hollow, Fountain View, Dino Bites, Main Street Bakery...I don't know how I'm gonna choose!! :confused3

You can also get them at some of the resort food courts. I know for sure Pop Century has them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter