Post your Disney Dining Plan snack credit PIX here!

When I felt like an ice cream sandwich at AK I went to DinoBites and the ice cream sandwiches are not on the DDP.

So another year without a large ice cream sandwich.

Wow...we were there in September and they were a snack on the dining plan then. Can anyone else confirm that these are no longer on the plan as a snack?

koolaidmoms;34305964
100_1564.jpg

Create your own Marshmallows - Goofy's Candy Co
That looks soooooooo yummy!!!!

Thank you all you wonderful people who have added such yummy looking food!! I am now Starving!!!

Have DDP for the first time in Jan so am looking forward to using those snack credits!!!

Kelly

I showed these pics to my kids last night and we are all dreaming of the marshmallows at goofys! I also can't wait to try the Dole Whip for the first time....that is my one mission this time! LOL

Thanks for all the amazing pictures and info re the Snack Credits. I didn't know ou could get so much - I guess it's just a ploy by DW to get you to stick to a soda or a piece of fruit....not anymore! I'm not going til Sept 2010 but am looking forward to seeing what snacks they have on the plan then.

Keep up the pictures x

I don't have a picture of it but I am absolutely craving a Fruit Tart from the Boardwalk Bakery. At 3.99 I hope it's still a snack credit when we go in June!

Thanks for all the amazing pictures and info re the Snack Credits. I didn't know ou could get so much - I guess it's just a ploy by DW to get you to stick to a soda or a piece of fruit....not anymore! I'm not going til Sept 2010 but am looking forward to seeing what snacks they have on the plan then.

Keep up the pictures x

I bet that most ppl don't know you can get all this...that is one of the many things I love about this board! I wouldn't know half the things about DW that I do!:banana:

I just spoke to a CM on the phone and asked her exactly what qualifies as a snack, and she said any food item under $4. WOW! A few years ago, I noticed that only certain items were marked with the DDP symbol. This April I noticed a lot more options. Can't wait till January...There goes the diet!!!!!:laughing:

Just back from Disney and I hate to tell you but the rice crispy treats that are dipped with all that yummy stuff in Downtown Disney no longer count as a snack option. When we were there last year they did, but not this year. A plain treat counts as a snack, but as soon as you add a dip and toppings it does not count. Also, you are allowed one topping, each additional topping is an extra dollar.

We just got back from our anniversary trip to Disney! :) We had a total of 12 snack credits, so hopefully I can get those pics up soon...

So I'm finally getting to my pics (yay). Here is the sweet almond pretzel from the Kringla Bakery in the Norway Pavilion in EPCOT. It was YUMMY, though it does have raisins. Definitely worth the snack credit!!
DisneyWorld058.jpg

Thanks to the wonderful people from this board, I discovered school bread at the Kringla Bakery, too...and...wow, it was AMAZING! :lovestruc It was my husband's and my favorite snack. I never would've even found or heard of it if not for this board. Here's the pic - the filling is kind-of like bavarian cream...but better.
DisneyWorld059.jpg

So we pretty much spent the rest of our snack credits at Goofy's before leaving (wish we'd gone back to EPCOT for more school breads!!! :lovestruc) :rotfl: Unfortunately, we were told that the create-it-yourself snacks now include ONLY the marshmallows and you only get ONE dip and ONE topping (and maybe ONE drizzle, I think). We didn't think it was worth it. Anyways...here are the snacks we got at Goofy's:

2 Goofy's Glaciers (1 snack credit each)...I got red, DH got blue - his was better, though it was more frozen.
DisneyWorld347.jpg

3 pre-made pretzel rods (1 snack credit) (VERY yummy!)
DisneyWorld348.jpg

1 Peppermint Fudge Oreo (1 snack credit) (pretty yummy!)
DisneyWorld352.jpg

And the rest we used on fudge squares (1 snack credit each)...Butter maple, Turtle, Rocky Road, and Cookies and Creme. They were alright...a bit dry. Not the best use of our snack credits, but there was a line building behind us and the server was trying to rush us along a bit, so I just kinda quickly picked out some fudge.
DisneyWorld349.jpg

DisneyWorld350.jpg

DisneyWorld351.jpg

DisneyWorld353.jpg

We did the Dxddp back in September for 14 nights, meaning we had 56 snack credits to use! We really struggled to use them all, but certainly sampled some delicious treats.

Here's a few pictures.
Boxes of cookies and a rice crispy head from Artist Palette (Good use of credits as we brought them back for work colleagues)
ap_snacks.jpg

Fruit Tart and Chocolate Eclair - Boardwalk Bakery
bwb_snacks.jpg

Pithivier from Boulangerie Patisserie
bp_pithivier.jpg

Hot Fudge Sundae from Dino Bites Animal Kingdom - great use of a credit.
dino_sundae.jpg

Cherry Turnover from Artist Palette
ap_cherryturn.jpg

Celebration Fudge Main St Bakery
MSC_celfudge.jpg

Reeses Fudge Main Street Bakery
MSC_reeses_fudge.jpg

Cherry Danish - Artist Palette
ap_cherry.jpg

Peanut Butter Cookie - Goofys
goofys_PBcookie.jpg

German Cookie - Goofys (absolutely delicious)
goofys_german.jpg

Peanut Butter Fudge - Goofys
goofys_pb_fudge.jpg

Carrot Cake Cookie - Starring Rolls
WS_carrot.jpg

Chocolate Chip Cookie- Starring Rolls
SR_cookie.jpg

Chocolate Croissant and Choc Bundt Cake - Main St Bakery
MSBak_breakfast.jpg

Apple Turnover - Main St Bakery
MSBakery_appturn.jpg

Cinnamon Roll - Main St Bakery
MSBak_cinroll.jpg

Choclate Covered Strawberry - Goofys
Goofys_straw.jpg

Oreo covered Marshmallows (pre-made) - Goofys
Goofys_oreo.jpg

M&M covered marshmallows (pre-made) - Goofys
Goofys_mm.jpg

Chocolate Twist - Boulangerie Patisserie
BP_croissant-1.jpg

Cream Horn - Boulangerie Patisserie
BP_creamhorn-1.jpg

Peanut Butter Cupcake - Starring Rolls
SR_peanut.jpg

Butterfinger Cupcake - Starring Rolls. I loved this but it was so sweet, I didn't come close to finishing it.
SR_butter.jpg

School Bread - Kringla
Kringla_school.jpg

Caramel Danish - Kringla
Kringla_cinnamon.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter