Post Your 2017 Food & Wine Festival Special Events Bookings

Just popping by to ask, when do they release these events? I did some last year & want to again! It looks like maybe around July?

Seems to be on their own shedule. I just saw something of DFB that they were just starting to release some acts that are playing at Eat to the Beat. I don't believe they have released the dates yet, but if they are releasing acts that will be playing at F&W, I would expect dates to be released in the next month or so.
We already booked our room for mid October. That way, we know it will be on.

Disney didn't release those acts' dates, they were taken from the artists' websites, where they announced they would be appearing in Lake Buena Vista FL on those dates.

Thanks. I thought it was weird to know a few music dates, but not havereleased the dates of the festival.

Just popping by to ask, when do they release these events? I did some last year & want to again! It looks like maybe around July?

I hope they do a a better job in 2018 than in 2017. In 2017, the preview of the kiosks was on July 15th. The signature events schedule was published on July 12th, and reservations opened on July 18th for Golden Oaks, DVC members. The six days to plan your special events was nutty. We try to co-ordinate with friends, so it was down to the wire. To make matters worse, the events were not all loaded into the reservation computer. It was frustrating chaos! Hope this year it all goes more smoothly!!!!

Disney will release all the ETTB acts at once, probably in May or June.
They rarely announce all the acts at once. There have been many years where we waited several months for the complete list to be finalized with numerous dates showing TBA just like the Candlelight Processional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter