Post Your 2017 Food & Wine Festival Special Events Bookings

Solo trip! I signed up for beverage seminar on Friday Oct 20 at 5 pm and Parisian Breakfast Sat Oct 21!

I got the tequila lunch for 7/8 and the 5pm beverage seminar on 7/9! I'm so excited!! The lunch is a surprise birthday gift for DH!!

Can you confirm those dates? As August 7th or July 8th aren't part of the F&W festival.

I'll probably attend the 10/21 PFTS, but I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm debating whether I should attend that one or the one on 11/4

DH and I booked the 10/5 Tokyo pairing, the 10/6 Tequila lunch and a wine seminar on 10/7. Can't wait!

Oh my gosh, I totally messed up my dates...
tequila lunch 9/8 (not 9/7)

5pm beverage seminar 9/9

You'd think I'd already been hitting these up!! :crazy:

Today we added:

Tuesday October 17
Italian Food, Wine vs Beer

Read so many great reviews/comments that we decided to pull the trigger.

My best friend (meet when we were 5) and I are celebrating our 60th birthdays at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival! We have booked Nov 9 Italian Pairings with Wine Verses Beer , Nov 10 Tiffins Signature Dinner, Nov 11 PFTS (reserve seating), and Nov 13 Med Food and Wine Pairing. This is my 3rd time to the festival and we are really looking forward to it!!

DW and I will be at the following:

10/20 - Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining...STK Orlando/Wine Bar George
10/24 - Moroccan Food & Wine Pairing
10/25 - Japanese Craft Beer Tasting
10/27 - French Family Meal Traditions
10/30 - Italian Regional Lunch
11/2 - Mexican Tequila Lunch
11/4 - Parisian Breakfast
11/6 - Italian Regional Lunch
11/7 - Italian Food, Wine & Beer Pairing
11/10 - Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining...Tiffins
11/13 - Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing

See you there!
  • :drinking:

Just got Mexican Tequila Lunch this morning for 11/10. Had called Monday and it was available but I didn't pull the trigger. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday it was no longer available. Today it was when I asked a terrific DVC rep (my guess is that the reps mid-week didn't know how to search for it because it was taking them forever and I had to answer a lot of questions.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!