Post Whatever You Want Thread

My wife took me shopping at the Wholesale Club. You wouldn't believe the size of a can of tuna we got! It was HUGE!!!! And did you know you can buy A-1 steak sauce by the QUART?????

Well,…I think I just figured out why the Democrats do not have any problems or guilt for raising our taxes.:confused3

That’s because they don’t pay them.
:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective
look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, country, and God.

If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a
half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit
-- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel
the same, pass this on to your redneck friends. Ya'll know who ya' are...

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the
phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10
Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter
Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart
when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat all veterans with great respect, and
always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid
to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to
do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend..

Born and raised in Massachusetts, but, if this list is what being a redneck means, I am PROUD to say I am a redneck!!!

My wife took me shopping at the Wholesale Club. You wouldn't believe the size of a can of tuna we got! It was HUGE!!!! And did you know you can buy A-1 steak sauce by the QUART?????

Yeah, my idiot son bought a gallon of Frank's hot sauce at Sams about a year ago and said it would last a couple of months. HA. He still has about 80% of it.

Yeah, but you know you can easily go thru a quart of A1 in a couple weeks if you have to.

Yeah, my idiot son bought a gallon of Frank's hot sauce at Sams about a year ago and said it would last a couple of months. HA. He still has about 80% of it.
Your idiot BIL (that would be my DH) buys Frank's by the gallon about every 3 months. He LOVES the stuff!!! If I would let him, I think he'd put it on ice cream & chocolate cake. He'd be in heaven if Nestles made a Frank's flavored "Quik". (Not Frank's as in "our Frank", but Frank's as in Frank's formerly known as Durkee's Hot Sauce)

Edit to add...I drew the line when he asked me to carry a small bottle of Frank's in my purse for him so he'd have it in case we stopped at a restaurant or fast food joint.

Man, Ami, you just opened the Pandora's Box of A1 possibilities. A1 on tuna, A1 on burgers, A1 on fries, A1 on breakfast cereal.......

5 more hours till I get to go on a formal date with my 8 y/o!!! Our local Rec Dept puts on a Daddy Daughter Date Night every year. They have a good buffet dinner then a free non-alchohol bar, DJ and dance floor for the evening. A photographer circulates the whole evening and you can download and buy any pics you want afterward.

This is the 3rd one we've done, and the second time DD8 got to be my date. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup2

5 more hours till I get to go on a formal date with my 8 y/o!!! Our local Rec Dept puts on a Daddy Daughter Date Night every year. They have a good buffet dinner then a free non-alchohol bar, DJ and dance floor for the evening. A photographer circulates the whole evening and you can download and buy any pics you want afterward.

This is the 3rd one we've done, and the second time DD8 got to be my date. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup2

Rob - have fun!! My DH is taking my 2nd DD to her school's Father Daughter dance tomorrow night! This will be their 3rd one as well and I know they both have a lot of fun every year they go. GREAT memories. :)

Awwwwwwwwwww, don't forget to share some pix.

computer-switch-board-man-one-switch-woman-many-switches.jpg

Al...you just summed up libraries of information with a single photo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter