Post Photos of Hotels Here...DLH, HoJo, BWPPI, DI&S, CCI...etc.

IMG_9475.jpg

On the way to Disneyland via Downtown Disney

7d731455.jpg

The morning crowd going into DCA

177bffb1.jpg

My new favorite snack at DCA...mmmm CARAMEL POPCORN!!!

07d78a14.jpg

One of the few gates to get into the Grand Californian Pools...this one comes with a nice backdrop of the DCA

IMG_9521.jpg

Here are some pics from my trip I just got back from, when I stayed at Best Western Pavilions:

oct1.jpg

King bed room. The bed & pillows were very comfortable! And the room was immaculately clean.

oct2.jpg

Vanity/fridge/microwave area.

oct24.jpg

My room was in the building at the back of the property. I had a nice view of the pool area (which looks very pretty lit up at night, with the hot tub lit up green & the pool lit up blue, and all the palm/banana/umbrella trees around it). I also had a PERFECT view of the Halloween fireworks!

Just went through all 30 pages. Does anyone have photos of the Days Inn & Suites on Harbor, just north of Ball ? I have stayed here many times but never take photos of the rooms. We are staying there again and I am trying to show my friend what the rooms look like. She is more picky about things than I am.

My mom and I stayed at the Best Western Anaheim Inn last week. We were in room 321, which is on the third floor near the front of the second building. The rooms were pretty quiet besides the last night when the neighbors decided to run loudly up the stairs and stay up talking and laughing until after 2am! Parking could be a problem if they were booked up, but we found a spot. Check-in was at 3:00 and check-out was at 12:00, but we were able to leave our car there until 6:00 on the day we checked out. The pool was fairly small from what I saw. We enjoyed the quick walk, which was made quicker by cutting across behind Denny's.

Looking from the door at the double beds. These beds seemed small for doubles. I know I wouldn't want to share one with DH. I thought the beds were comfortable, firm but not too firm. I wish the pillows were a bit more fluffy since I like fluffy pillows. However, I was able to choose which pillow I liked best as there were four to a bed!
DSCN0871.jpg

The TV cabinet had 3 drawers and a nice size refrigerator.
DSCN0872.jpg

There was only one sink. It would have been nice to have two, but the large vanity area made up for that. There was a microwave to the left as well as a closet. The closet had two luggage racks, which was a great bonus!
DSCN0873.jpg

We really liked the bathroom. The shower had a curved rod giving more room in the shower. We had five bath towels, four hand towels, and four wash rags. There was also a small window over the shower, which provided great natural light in the morning. A fan instead of a heat lamp would have been nice.
DSCN0876-2.jpg

what I really like is that shower has a "goose neck" on it, so it's up higher! I'm short and the showers are all too low for me, at 6 foot, hubby hates pretty much every shower in every hotel we've ever stayed at down there!

Man the GC looks stunning.... Too bad it was ripped apart in the podcast :sad1:

Maybe I will stay there in a few trips time :)

We're just back from a 4 night stay at the Anaheim Islander Inn. I asked about it here before we left and nobody had any reviews, so I was a little worried, but it was great. The rooms were very clean, plenty of room. The breakfast isn't much, just some danishes, apples, juice and coffee, but we knew that going in to it. The only small complaints were that a few nights they ran out of parking spaces and had people parking behind other cars and that they charged a quarter for ice from the ice machine LOL

We had a 3 queen suite and it had 2 separate bedrooms with a shared bathroom. We paid $104.99/night for 4 nights. I would definitely stay here again and I'm surprised more people haven't heard of it! Here are some pictures.

The main bedroom with 2 queen beds:

024-1.jpg

The table area:

027.jpg

The refridgerator/microwave area:

025.jpg

2nd bedroom with 1 queen bed:

019.jpg

Desk area:

023-1.jpg

Bathroom:

026-1.jpg

We're just back from a 4 night stay at the Anaheim Islander Inn. I asked about it here before we left and nobody had any reviews, so I was a little worried, but it was great. The rooms were very clean, plenty of room. The breakfast isn't much, just some danishes, apples, juice and coffee, but we knew that going in to it. The only small complaints were that a few nights they ran out of parking spaces and had people parking behind other cars and that they charged a quarter for ice from the ice machine LOL

We had a 3 queen suite and it had 2 separate bedrooms with a shared bathroom. We paid $104.99/night for 4 nights. I would definitely stay here again and I'm surprised more people haven't heard of it!
]

That looks very nice Jennifur!! where about is it located? could you walk to the park or did you use the ART or do they have their own shuttle? any pictures of the rest of the place? how bout a pool? thanks for posting these! oh and I see it's a Disney Good Neighbour hotel which is a good sign! (I looked it up online)

That looks very nice Jennifur!! where about is it located? could you walk to the park or did you use the ART or do they have their own shuttle? any pictures of the rest of the place? how bout a pool? thanks for posting these! oh and I see it's a Disney Good Neighbour hotel which is a good sign! (I looked it up online)

It's on Katella and Harbor. I suppose you could walk to the park, but with two four year olds and my mom, we decided just to drive. They have a pool, heated i believe, but we didn't use it. I meant to get pictures of the outside of it but kept waiting for a sunny day and never got one :) It gets really good reviews on tripadvisor too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter